2.0 [HC & SC viable] Dualwield phys Cyclone 126k DPS! JACK, THE AXE 1080pHD Video!!

Hi Rainbowvomit,

I've some doubts, this build works at 5L? What gem goes out at 5L?
What is the max map level that you think can be done with 5L?

Thanks for the info!!!
IGN Now with MssDeath
"
aaresmi wrote:
Hi Rainbowvomit,

I've some doubts, this build works at 5L? What gem goes out at 5L?
What is the max map level that you think can be done with 5L?

Thanks for the info!!!

For a 5 link I'd just drop Hypothermia and you're set. One of the strong parts of this build is you don't need to use Blood Magic like other 2h Cyclone builds.

With decent gear you should have no problem with 78+ maps. Bloodlust give's us a huge amount of dps when we really need it.
Love the build, slightly tweaked it by using a ranger (i want to look pretty + i love the herbalism notable too much) and it's been great. Smashing maps in tempest so far and never even been close to dying.
Last edited by Starzfire on Aug 19, 2015, 5:05:01 AM
"
Starzfire wrote:
Love the build, slightly tweaked it by using a ranger (i want to look pretty + i love the herbalism notable too much) and it's been great. Smashing maps in tempest so far and never even been close to dying.

That's awesome. I'd love to see your tree!
Loving the build so far. Using a bit tweaked gem setup, managed to clear 74 Zana daily with lvl 65 char without being even close to death (apart from the boss, but that's kinda expected from Jungle Valley spider, ouch!).
13k tooltip dps w/o buffs, just auras.
Build itself feels great, also love the Axe's voice ^^
My gear (pretty meh, but gets me ~65% phys reduction with no additional buffs):
Spoiler

Also feels great to run at 110% movespeed with quicksilver on x)
Last edited by mikerelf on Aug 20, 2015, 3:57:47 AM
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAGY7tgwgum43TfgBe_rp9da_ro4ruDu96TZIj9o19_MUNjUp945-HdhR1W6908RjbKaUhYDrtNe-BQcGLU7tEnkCgdO0FLXrv2sFDMWNwEdVXl2BBvqe9NmVNR36E2cqQ6UbEgorwwQR5aKlud-MB3F8_UEfvDhQg5FGLTygql3mFUptqz36tjdlh6hh2rPjrWf4wd-JhwaNkUhNMJvgX4U4ykc677YIH2XwUcbXyeA3AGti9NZI64fJF_gqmV_6PTeMDh-_jlWYbrQ==

Currently just filling in jewels/charges in my tree

and my gear set up:

Spoiler

Also i ran this with blood magic and no soul taker up until level 80, worked perfectly fine missed a tiny bit of dps without hypothermia/hatred but otherwise was still quite decent.

Last edited by Starzfire on Aug 20, 2015, 9:05:39 PM
That's awesome dudes. So happy to see a lot of people giving this build a try. The great feedback is awesome as well.

Glad you're all enjoying it! Also we get that sweet, sweet 3d art on Jack now!
"
Starzfire wrote:
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAGY7tgwgum43TfgBe_rp9da_ro4ruDu96TZIj9o19_MUNjUp945-HdhR1W6908RjbKaUhYDrtNe-BQcGLU7tEnkCgdO0FLXrv2sFDMWNwEdVXl2BBvqe9NmVNR36E2cqQ6UbEgorwwQR5aKlud-MB3F8_UEfvDhQg5FGLTygql3mFUptqz36tjdlh6hh2rPjrWf4wd-JhwaNkUhNMJvgX4U4ykc677YIH2XwUcbXyeA3AGti9NZI64fJF_gqmV_6PTeMDh-_jlWYbrQ==

Currently just filling in jewels/charges in my tree

and my gear set up:

Spoiler

Also i ran this with blood magic and no soul taker up until level 80, worked perfectly fine missed a tiny bit of dps without hypothermia/hatred but otherwise was still quite decent.

Looks really cool. You're just 2 - 3 points away from a bunch of jewels +1 frenzy, etc. Solid tree. :)
Great great build i like a lot. Thx for your advices.

My gear

Spoiler

My next step is to 6L my Lightning Coil to include Hypothermia (I spent arround 900 fus with no luck)

Ty again bro
IGN Now with MssDeath
"
aaresmi wrote:
Great great build i like a lot. Thx for your advices.

My gear

Spoiler

My next step is to 6L my Lightning Coil to include Hypothermia (I spent arround 900 fus with no luck)

Ty again bro

Nice! 900 fuse isn't to awful either should get it soon! I just swapped out my Daresso's for a Lightning Coil. So much more tanky. It's nuts!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info