2.0 [HC & SC viable] Dualwield phys Cyclone 126k DPS! JACK, THE AXE 1080pHD Video!!

Hi o/. I was wondering if its possible to work this build with a 2h instead of dual wield.
"
Morning32 wrote:
Hi o/. I was wondering if its possible to work this build with a 2h instead of dual wield.

If you just want to play normal 2h cyclone use another build.

Here is a link to Etup's 2h cyclone.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314433
up
up
up
Been playing your build for a couple of weeks, lvl 90 with 6L daressos, its a lot of fun. A little bit rippy at higher maps, some due to bad play though :S
I personally feel like going deeper into templar area is not a bad choice..
Specifically, I feel like grabbing those nodes helps a bit with clear speed when I'm not bleeding them, and they helped quite abit with my resist and intelligence problem. Killing 3 flies with one stone, one would say.
Resists are helpful, by a long shot, as I plan on running Devotos Devotion and Mings Heart to solve movement penalty, for additional damage and solving chaos resist issues. HP reduction is definitely not high.
Still trying out different possibilities, to further increase defensive capabilities while still keeping high enough dps.
Might respec out of specific nodes later on, once I level up more, but here's my take on the planned skill tree for maxed out level, Marauder side (probably cutting on couple of scion life nodes, one jewel socket and/or by the blade cluster for cutting levels to about 90):

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY3uMPfyMz_ZIXz_vDhQg5FFQR5d5KCqLT4VSm2rZYc9-rY346-oYdqx82fcycqkTTCb4F-FOMmRShNm-p2VNvTZHfhHVY3BgQVeXQzEFLXTt2sFAoHrv029Gt4IH2XwUcWhl891hIYTvrlBlp_IvGj4pLny4wQR5aKlud-MB3Ht0KaV08SFgOu0174FBwYtvO8Aa2L01krXyeA0xnqZXTeP-j2oBl7RVqSSbQXRnm_dNOuHyRf4K8kH-VA3NK1Aczq-nxPZ35Xy7PQ_sODrYkFUnLxo4gpuaO-98n9_AZjwFogAEs_AfaPJmVIV7

A bit less overall damage due to a fact that I feel that bloodlust can fill the gap on non trash mobs, gained on survivabillity (high hp, a bit higher armor, which should prove useful on broken rolled corrupted maps.
Could always respec out of specific points and grab endurance charges and frenzy charge if I feel like they are needed more than anything else.
Still, subject to change, experimental tree, will probably play around with it, still not high enough level for 80+ rippy maps. While it may be standard league, I dont feel like dying often on RIP rolled 80+ maps
I am well aware of Unrelenting cluster possibly being not needed as well, but I really enjoy hp it provides.
Jewel focus is on APS primarily.

Gear: subject to change once reaching once I obtain Mings Heart and Devotos Devotion.
Spoiler

As for the state of cursing, instead of leap cursing the packs, I have settled for CWDT + Temp Chains, will probably add in molten shell and summon flame golem of corresponding level requirement for not thinking about the golem dying or not, while damage curse of choice being punishment linked to curse on hit-LGOH-vengeance.
Leap slam tri linked with Inc Aoe for cursing the big portion of high density packs, blood rage will go with BM and Inc Duration most likely, when golem moves into 4 link CWDT.

Reservation of choice would be:
Easy Maps: Haste-Hatred
Mediocre Maps: Haste-Herald of Ash-Arctic Armour
Harder Maps: Grace-Herald of Ash-Arctic Armour

For now, the build works well, but I'm still a long way from running 80+ maps, so I cannot say for sure how it would play out.
What would be your opinion over this take upon your build?
seems really fun, good job!
no immortal call? is it safe for HC play?

plus, can you do a section with more detailed gems to use? :P
thank you!
Last edited by carlomure on Oct 8, 2015, 8:38:31 AM
Hey dude, I'm trying this build in 1mch, so far it is a pretty fun build.
I have a question about make enemies bleeding, I'm using jack the axe in my main hand and for some reason I can just make bleed with leap slam or Vaal cyclone but I can't with Vengeance, and when I put soul taker in my main hand Vengeance works but leap slam does not long make bleed, I missing something? there's a way that makes Leap slam and Vengeance works together?

Build so far
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwFLRHVE0wUIBRxFewX4RjbGjghYCb4Jy8oKimlLlMwdzGeNZI17zrhOu09_EMxRJ5Hfk3jTjJQR1O7ValXl1hjWfNZ_lqfXz9gQWNwZFJkxGVNZrZoZWoBbztyqXTtdPF2rHfjeA15aHrvfNmBQYIHhNmFUorwi0-Mz5BVkc6XeZe0m2qmV6lurKqtjbXyuR277b02vqe_1cAawQTBi8GjxILG2MqQz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjt1-8O8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=eDuwz&characterName=eDuwz

Gear so far

i have 10k armour, 5,5k hp
with hatred, herald, blood rage and onslaught i reached 22k deeps

In general It is a really enjoyable build, thumbs up!
Last edited by eDuwz on Oct 11, 2015, 1:34:18 AM
I'm pretty hyped to play this build in Talisman, going to go for a tree something like this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR34B3L02d-NlTaluvqfAGnloYEF4DW87wQRjcLXyXz8R1W20cmw1khQg9khXl6gHbEb-j9i97w6Mz0MxZ4AyCU3j_gpQRz382sFM_8MzplfyReRRWGOE73TtLlNOKloaOuExnpd5ouphIQUt028j0ygqEuGuUHrvbyeLT0CgmmqbaiFghVLBi3Tx2WGBQRjbKaWtjTXvLiPPfjrtk5l2rLue6hj46_cyZFK77fPdFHF82cGjTjKRzmhl2XziYRfhggcwdyb4Wf4TTP5rE8llpw==

Criticism welcome! Plan is to level with Cyclone, blood magic, fortify and mpd until I can afford a Soul Taker. Actually a 2.1 tree, seems to work pretty well on the normal site atm though
Last edited by QuentinTheBlaggard on Dec 9, 2015, 6:52:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info