[2.1] Fakener - "The Nut Buster" Budget Cyclone CoC Discharge (UPDATED)

Hey Boy, i am currently playing your build as a lvl 84 Scion in Standard, i am so happy with this build, as i was lvl 80, I tried a tier 12 map, because i feel like i can't be stopped!! i did the map, eventhough it was just one level lower then i was, it was a Deathless Arsenal Map! NOTHING can stop me, i don't even have a Voll's Devotion!
Currend gear
Spoiler
a Mediocre vagan Dagger

The Beauty

Just a random 1k armor shield with life and Res

i just hit the jackbot 3 days ago, 6L'ing my Volls Protector. I got all capped res, im running 2 Purities, i plan on a 3rd, by using Enlighten, so im always capped, even when cursed.
I got 4k HP and with 3 Charges im Crit capped.
I plan on doing atziri when i get my Voll's amy, yet i dont feel like i can beat them.

Thx for this awesome build dude! :D
One day i will find the right words, and they will be simple. - Jack Kerouac
Last edited by TheLegendToast on Oct 30, 2015, 1:33:07 PM
Hi there, first I want to thank you for this guide ;)

I got the following Voll's Protector, but the colors are in a weird arrangement.

How do I have to order the Frost Nova and Discharge Gems to make full effect of EE ?

Thanks in advantage.
@Freelancer1111

"
slashmessiah wrote:
Frost Nova must also be placed in your links before Discharge, so it technically procs first, applying a +frost but negative lightning and fire resist debuff that Discharge immediately overrides by doing the reverse damage.

According to the guide all you would need to do is swap the position of your Discharge and Ice Nova gems so that Ice Nova is on the first blue slot.

Example on your Voll's Chest: Cyclone + Ice Nova + Life Leech + Ice Nova + CoC

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Hansdresselsmers on Oct 30, 2015, 12:24:42 AM
How do you deal with single target? I blitz thorugh most of the packs but I don't deal much damage to single target/bosses :(
"
@Freelancer1111

"
slashmessiah wrote:
Frost Nova must also be placed in your links before Discharge, so it technically procs first, applying a +frost but negative lightning and fire resist debuff that Discharge immediately overrides by doing the reverse damage.

According to the guide all you would need to do is swap the position of your Discharge and Ice Nova gems so that Ice Nova is on the first blue slot.

Example on your Voll's Chest: Cyclone + Ice Nova + Life Leech + Ice Nova + CoC

Hope this helps.

small typo there but important to change: cyclone +ice nova + life leech + DISCHARGE + Cast on crit

"
SakuyA_A wrote:
How do you deal with single target? I blitz thorugh most of the packs but I don't deal much damage to single target/bosses :(

remove ice nova and use lightning pen and/or increased crit damage, i am not exactly sure what your combo/colours on volls is, when i used this build i just removed ice nova and added incrased crit most of the times certain bosses light pen worked better.
i used to have a volls with 1 red 3 blue 2 green and another with 2blue/green/red the 1red one was for bosses (blood magic as red so no life leech) but if cant afford 2 i suggest you just have a 2blue/green/red one and just switch ice nova out for one of the gems i mentioned earlier for bosses.
Last edited by Muliebrity on Nov 27, 2015, 8:24:00 AM
does the nova then discharge thing still work thinking about changing to this? but want to know before passive reset for elemental equalibrium.
Last edited by Stormswa on Dec 8, 2015, 3:52:08 PM
Wow this build is great I had 100+ deaths before this build with my own and was getting frustrated but now im in love with this. I used to use a Immortal call setup on my boots to help me prevent death but seemed like I was wasting charges that could be used as damage I switched to this setup and its a lot better. Im going to go through my gear suggestion are always welcome.

Not the best weapon and I want something better but I used a lot of currency and need to save up for a better one. But it does give me a great crit chance and has everything I need for right now.

Pretty much gives me all the stats I need, crit and attack speed and some other bonus stuff like movement speed and funny enough the reduced character size helps a lot.

ok not exactly sure I want to keep using this shield I used it in old build to help with reflect but now I dont think I really need it anymore. But will hold onto it until something better comes along but its not a piece I need to change right now.

obvious pick right here never changing it obviously.

6l obviously again keeping.

both of these will need to be upgraded and its one of the things im putting at top of list.

im not thrilled with mali gloves but they let me keep my crit chance up so unless I can make the 80% total in other places will be keeping.

just a filler again this needs to be upgraded.

boots real yucky but using them to get the resistance I need will also need to be upgraded.

Right now im 74 and just doing the tier 1-6 maps with little problems, the boss's can be annoying but as long as your kiting when you get hit hard to heal and let your molten reset you should be fine. Some boss's are better left just ignoring this build is for fast farming and the time you spend killing that 1 boss could be used killing lots more mobs, the drops you get from him wont outweigh all the ones you will get from other mobs compared to time spent killing.
"
Stormswa wrote:
Wow this build is great I had 100+ deaths before this build with my own and was getting frustrated but now im in love with this. I used to use a Immortal call setup on my boots to help me prevent death but seemed like I was wasting charges that could be used as damage I switched to this setup and its a lot better. Im going to go through my gear suggestion are always welcome.

Not the best weapon and I want something better but I used a lot of currency and need to save up for a better one. But it does give me a great crit chance and has everything I need for right now.

Pretty much gives me all the stats I need, crit and attack speed and some other bonus stuff like movement speed and funny enough the reduced character size helps a lot.

ok not exactly sure I want to keep using this shield I used it in old build to help with reflect but now I dont think I really need it anymore. But will hold onto it until something better comes along but its not a piece I need to change right now.

obvious pick right here never changing it obviously.

6l obviously again keeping.

both of these will need to be upgraded and its one of the things im putting at top of list.

im not thrilled with mali gloves but they let me keep my crit chance up so unless I can make the 80% total in other places will be keeping.

just a filler again this needs to be upgraded.

boots real yucky but using them to get the resistance I need will also need to be upgraded.

Right now im 74 and just doing the tier 1-6 maps with little problems, the boss's can be annoying but as long as your kiting when you get hit hard to heal and let your molten reset you should be fine. Some boss's are better left just ignoring this build is for fast farming and the time you spend killing that 1 boss could be used killing lots more mobs, the drops you get from him wont outweigh all the ones you will get from other mobs compared to time spent killing.

You should post it under Mathil's FAKENER build, this one is just a copy :S
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
posted it

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1069569/page/104/#p12159944
Hey guys, havn't played PoE in a long time but coming back for the new Talisman league.
Changed my guide a bit and how I feel my build should be changed to the new tree updates.

New tree!
Go check it out and let me know what you think.

"
Stormswa wrote:
does the nova then discharge thing still work thinking about changing to this? but want to know before passive reset for elemental equalibrium.

It should work still, there was nothing in the new patch notes stating otherwise
Last edited by slashmessiah on Dec 9, 2015, 6:42:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info