[2.1] Fakener - "The Nut Buster" Budget Cyclone CoC Discharge (UPDATED)

Uber?
Want to try this, well any discharge build but skilltree is dead, can you post a new version? Thanks in advance.
lightning damage to spells is ok?
Why is your skill tree in your post for Shadow? This guide is supposed to be based around Scion. What do I put in the skill tree?
Is this still alive?
Master Lagger
So i'm currently running a level 85 scion with this build with 4k hp and not much for ES. Its doing awesome as far as clear speed. I dont have volls amulet so decided to use frenzy charges in addition to my p. Charges. With that said, my problem is popping flasks because my blood rage drains me.

Also, when you say link level 1 cyclone, is that just to help with cost of skill?
I just got a Voll's Protector, I'd like to try this build.

How do you recommend leveling this build?
Would you suggest milestones, like when to get EE and BM keystones?
I just reallocated pts on the awakening patch when i was around level 64. Try to get a vagan dagger asap and a rats nest. Because without a vagan dagger i wouldn't hit often and that hurt my survivability.
Guys.. Build tree is starting with Shadow ???

should it not be starting with the Scion ?
Yes it starts with shadow but you can make your tree with scion. Use the passives you need. My scion is now lvl 88. I still only have a 5 link volls, no voll ammy and an ok vagan dagger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info