GGG says''what are u doing here solo players''

"
LostForm wrote:
ggg buff map for one day and it not drop 82 map from 74 map in leik 8 tries , game shouldn't have maps, d3 doesn't have maps . Q_q

kamil1210 is an alt of yours, right? So you can insult people without getting banned on your main account on the forums? Reported :)
I just want to solo play, with the end game being so bad maps bad grps - a trading system that is the worst I have ever seen - the whole scams going of with GGG staff post secret stuff - the little things like the neversink item drops something GGG should have done themselfs just laziness - but seems like they just want to release more pets and BS and not focus on improving issues the player base is asking for.

Since day 1 in beta the game is always almost good, 2nd class game - Maybe they should sell to a company that can refocus end game / solo play / trading / redesign the sad thing they call racing / pvp and charge a monthly sub.

I would not even dare recommend to a friend even as a free game.
I tend to level lots of alts every league (never getting high level on any of them), and I got this weird feeling that my latest character always gets much more currency drops than my previous ones while leveling. Like on my first character this league I think I got 2 chaos drops before level 70. My latest alt got 15+ before level 70.

So maybe if we make 100 characters, and make our 100th character our main mapping character, then that character will be swimming in maps? Someone should go try this right now.

;p

On a more serious note. I'm 89 on my main character this league and I've seen a total of 2 maps above 75 so far. Losing interest in mapping tbh. Much more fun leveling alts.
"
Demonoz wrote:
You forgot Zana Mods and Sacrifice Pieces! You must not forget those!
If you dont invest atleast 15-20 Chaos in each map then you didnt do it right!
Or atleast thats what many will tell you anyway!

But then again what do i know.... I did all that shit and got 76 Double Hasted Dominus to drop Blue 68 Grotto map still so...

Its for the best really... it was the final push i needed to go try HC out and im now having fun again so.. atleast i got that going for me i suppose!

I know youve heard this a million times but its all RNG now man! Ive seen Etup myself with my own eyes run his maps WHITE and get better returns than some of my heavily invested maps!

BTW... MF does NOT effect map drops at all! Nor Divination Cards to my understanding but i could be wrong on that and if i am im sure someone will correct me!

quantity does for cards
top kek
"
Krogothic wrote:

Since day 1 in beta the game is always almost good, 2nd class game - Maybe they should sell to a company that can refocus end game / solo play / trading / redesign the sad thing they call racing / pvp and charge a monthly sub.

I would not even dare recommend to a friend even as a free game.

Wow, really? I completely agree PoE has its share of issues and leaves lots to be desired, especially for "solo self-found" players, but sell out to another company and charge monthly subs? Yeah, that would effectively destroy the game and stab every supporter in the back who wanted to see GGG and PoE succeed... except maybe you.

I guess at that point P2W would be implemented as well. With that suggestion, RIP PoE. Good thing it will never happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info