What's your CS GO Rank?

"
LostForm wrote:
mmm, at the very least it needs friendly fire imo. I really like the economy management strategy in csgo, think Cod is seriously lacking elements for competitive play, it is a young person's game, too much twitch reactions to really be called a sport imo.

sport. lol.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Max prestige. What's CSGO?

It's the dumbeddown version of Counter-Strike 1.6
"
TheWretch wrote:

sport. lol.

yep, sport; sport.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
LostForm wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

sport. lol.

yep, sport; sport.

"
Sport (UK) or sports (US) are all forms of usually competitive physical activity which,[1] through casual or organized participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing entertainment to participants, and in some cases, spectators

yes, sport LOL

technically, using a mouse is a physical activity. we havn't quite got to mind-link input. e-sport if you must. still a difference between it (sports) and a game.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 17, 2015, 4:56:39 PM
"
LostForm wrote:
technically, using a mouse is a physical activity. we havn't quite got to mind-link input. e-sport if you must. still a difference between it (sports) and a game.

Oh boy..

ya..stretching my legs while I play makes me at athlete.. "technically"

Next you're gonna tell me FPS players would make great soldiers lol
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 17, 2015, 6:51:30 PM
If chess and darts are sports then CS can be a sport too imo...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Currently ranked as Global, but I keep bouncing betwee Global and Supreme.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
LostForm wrote:
mmm, at the very least it needs friendly fire imo. I really like the economy management strategy in csgo, think Cod is seriously lacking elements for competitive play, it is a young person's game, too much twitch reactions to really be called a sport imo.

sport. lol.

in the past decade the top skillcap was part of "e-sports" games like Broodwar, Quake3 and CounterStrike 1.6 were extremely difficulty to achieve the highest skill level.

Even these days only koreans are able to master the starcraft franchise, same goes for CounterStrike 1.6 that mostly involved european players, while in Quake3 was shared between EU/US. Indeed with the next generation companies aimed a wide audience making their games more casual friendly and skillcap less demanding for the kids, nowadays the whole "esports" scene got dumbeddown badly by tagging popular casual friendly genres like Mobas, MMOs as esports that everyone can easily achieve good ranks due their low skillcap required for compete against each other.
Last edited by 2i0 on Aug 18, 2015, 7:05:59 AM
"
2i0 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
LostForm wrote:

sport. lol.

in the past decade the top skillcap was part of "e-sports" games like Broodwar, Quake3 and CounterStrike 1.6 were extremely difficulty to achieve the highest skill level.

Even these days only koreans are able to master the starcraft franchise, same goes for CounterStrike 1.6 that mostly involved european players, while in Quake3 was shared between EU/US. Indeed with the next generation companies aimed a wide audience making their games more casual friendly and skillcap less demanding for the kids, nowadays the whole "esports" scene got dumbeddown badly by tagging popular casual friendly genres like Mobas, MMOs as esports that everyone can easily achieve good ranks due their low skillcap required for compete against each other.

cool story, im very interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info