What's your CS GO Rank?

"
LostForm wrote:
added the tags, but you brought up soldiering friend :p

The only sources you've mentioned are people behind some futuristic pipe dream programs coming out in 20 years hoping to get funding so they make up all kinds of projections and fancy jargon. Where are the real world applications and situations to support your arguments?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
you are reaching now wretch. This is all grounded in what they do today. but ok, I will humor your denial again, you can go down to your local law enforcement academy and probably find something similar to:

http://www.titraining.com/ (tit raining?)

face it man, they are using videogames to train the military and law enforcement. what does that have to do with sports or e-sports? I don't know,m you brought up fps to soldiering comparison which just happens to be part of the reality of military training and not only is it currently on going, but they are ramping it up and spending lots on it, but nah they don't use videogames cuz that one guy said enemies in video games stand in front of your gun (he probably plays cod, which I said was a joke from the start)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 19, 2015, 6:54:14 PM
My denial? I dunno what else to say man, read what I wrote, I gave ya lots.

E: To reiterate one last time, CS:GO pros would be amongst the first to bite the dust in a real warzone.
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 19, 2015, 6:57:40 PM
yes your denial, and like I said, I would potentially listen to some of their strategy but not necessarily leave the execution up to them.

but I also would not hazard to say that no pro cs:go player has military background lol. you the real mvp in war anyways.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 19, 2015, 7:04:32 PM
"
LostForm wrote:
yes your denial, and like I said, I would potentially listen to some of their strategy but not necessarily leave the execution up to them.

but I also would not hazard to say that no pro cs:go player has military background lol. you the real mvp in war anyways.

Nicely done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info