[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

I'm loving the build so far but I this whole time ive been wondering how in the world are you running blasphemy arctic armour and discipline at the same time? linking enhance to those increases the mana reserved to 40% for blasphemy and discipline make 105% mana reserved. even without enhance its still 95% and i dont have the mana to cast icestorm with all of them on. Am I missing something?
You are linking the wrong gem to the buff setup. You need Enlighten, not Enhance.
oooooo that makes much more sense. thank you.
quick question also on the cwdt IC frost wall setup
what level should I have them at? should I just leave them all at level 1?
Who will play in this build, I sell good chest for 2ex!!!!
Last edited by burchits on Apr 8, 2016, 3:15:15 AM

Serious question, would Perandus Signets + Astramentis really be that much of an upgrade? I have 137 ES from my Jewellery, and 21% Max ES on the neck. With the Int gained, I know my damage would go up, but would my survivability? I've been doing T12-T14 maps, and I'm not really finding that it's a lack of damage that's my biggest problem - actually, my primary goal is to get better gear with more ES, as well as higher resists so I can cap for Ele Weakness.
"
Won7on wrote:

Serious question, would Perandus Signets + Astramentis really be that much of an upgrade? I have 137 ES from my Jewellery, and 21% Max ES on the neck. With the Int gained, I know my damage would go up, but would my survivability? I've been doing T12-T14 maps, and I'm not really finding that it's a lack of damage that's my biggest problem - actually, my primary goal is to get better gear with more ES, as well as higher resists so I can cap for Ele Weakness.

That is some pretty good jewelry. Astra / signets would definitely lose you ES, but not as much as you'd think, the damage gain would be very significant which translates to more survivability via leech.

That said, your money is likely better directed at other upgrades for the time being as those are at least competitive with astra and signets.
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
How reliably are you trigger Elemental Overload? It seems like I effectively never have it up (I'm not using controlled destruction, either).
Great build. Leveling it was easy and the only times I die in maps is because of the fps drops from casting icestorm mixed with the frame drops that perandus mobs bring. Just did my first atziri kill on the character and only died to accidentaly pre casting on the mirror clone.

Here's the gear that i did the run with:
Spoiler
Is it more important to run discipline or AA. Without discipline I have 6500 ES. I am unable to run all 3 right now. Until I can afford a lvl 3 enlighten which of the 2 should I run?

Thanks.

Current gear is linked.
and tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAecEBw18EFgQYhEtEVAV1xqBHNwdFB1PHwIh0ClPKjgsnCy_LR8tqDLRNbk2xTboPydFR0V-RmlGcUrITLNRdFZIVmNYr1ltXypfal-YX7BmVG0ZbqpvO2-eeA17bnvDf8aCm4LkgwmD94RThMWFe4auh2WKr4x2jxqPRo_6kBGTJ5UglyGbtZ48n8uhL6KjppmnCKcrpzCpbq-Nr5uxkLQMtQS18rfWvoC-ir68wBrAZsF8wcXB88M6ykrK088y0NDVptgk21nkIuq66-Tr7uwY7Djv_Q==?accountName=skuterpie&characterName=YogaPantsGame

IGN: Flickinboogers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info