[2.1] Shockwave totems (HC build)

Fixed minorly broken skill trees in 2.1
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Started playing with this build, but was just wondering about one thing - The Shamanistic Fury line passives. Is the 48% totem dmg and 15% place speed really not worth the 3 points? I see other builds skip this too, but I haven't found an explanation for it.

Mr. Kiri, I have level 57 Templar in HC Talisman, at the moment he's dual Flame totem with crit nodes, I don't take any specific fire or elemental node, mostly because I will change to spell totem in the future or Shockwave totem, this last one looks very powerful and i like it.

The thing is I was thinking in make my char Blood Magic from the tree, for Flame it's a good choice, but maybe not for shockwave.
Any thougts?
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
@Arnstone: it's worth the 4 points, but I feel that other things, especially crit, are more worth the points. We have plenty of totem placement speed as is, and the damage is increased damage, not more damage, so you can get the same from eg. spell or physical nodes. If you find yourself with the points to spare, go ahead.

(I'm counting it on 4 points because there's also a travel node.)

@diegodgo87: I'm of the opinion that Blood Magic is not a good choice for this build. It makes use of auras to add significant elemental damage, approximately half again of base physical. With BM you can only take Clarity as an aura, so less damage output.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
@Arnstone: it's worth the 4 points, but I feel that other things, especially crit, are more worth the points. We have plenty of totem placement speed as is, and the damage is increased damage, not more damage, so you can get the same from eg. spell or physical nodes. If you find yourself with the points to spare, go ahead.

(I'm counting it on 4 points because there's also a travel node.)

@diegodgo87: I'm of the opinion that Blood Magic is not a good choice for this build. It makes use of auras to add significant elemental damage, approximately half again of base physical. With BM you can only take Clarity as an aura, so less damage output.

Oh I already take it, didnt read this before, I get 59% Spell damage Clear Mind jewel yesterday, I'm still with flame totem, very close to enter Merciless, but regret those ponts it's not dificult.
Thanks
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info