Please help, train me for the Atziri fight! (Mjolner Discharger)

im doing atziri atm with this build. The things i do differently are: i use an alpha's howl to boost my purities. And i use fortify instead of BM in my main link ( got 2 +2 mana on hit jewels which is plenty to sustain the 5l atm). For the fight it self: The trio, i run in, pop a granite, kill the rainmaker first, then the dual striker then cycloner while having my remove bleed flask up as soon as i engage the cycloner. Dont stand in the degen for too long and you should be fine (i also switch for a lioneyes remorse for the trio fight). Atziri her self is a cakewalk for mjölner. i dont really need resist flasks for her regular form, just dodge some stormcalls (both the red and white ones), and the double flameblast. For the split phase pop your topaz and ruby and just stay on one and attack, you shouldnt die with your flasks up, due to kingsguard. She dies pretty fast so the 2 (maybe 3) uses of flasks are mostly enough. All in all a pretty easy fight for a mjölner char, just do more and more and youll see ;)
@Fidwin
"
Vulcan88 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Woooooowwww. The new Mjolnir? That is interesting.

What do you mean?

I see that you are using the new Mjolnir instead of the legacy one. I have made a thread asking people how well the new Mjolnir fares compared to the legacy one. Though you could tell me about your experience.
what is your accuracy? also to the people asking bout new mjolner, people have done uber with it
Kalininator
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Vulcan88 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

What do you mean?

I see that you are using the new Mjolnir instead of the legacy one. I have made a thread asking people how well the new Mjolnir fares compared to the legacy one. Though you could tell me about your experience.

1. there is no legacy items in warbands league.
2. it's called mjolner
Okay fine. So how is the 30% Mjolnir in terms of performance? Still able to bring up a hellish lightning sky build?
"
Vaals: Guess that was ok

Trio: The Cyclone aplies Bleed on you. Just roll one or two of your duration Flasks (Granite or Resit Flasks) for anti bleed. (of Staunching)

Don´t fight them in the place you killed one. If they die, the make this black fog on the ground. THat stuff makes you degen like mad. only reason you dont die in seconds is Kingsguard+Volls.
Never fight them in the black fog.

The Dual Striker / Fire Guy has Fire Thorns when he gets this burning buff around him. Dont hit him if he does that and if you hit him, have your Fire res Flask up.

Atziri: With your health and resists you should be able to jsut facetank the fight.
In the solophase only dodge the big double flameblast. If you just keep attacking you should be able to facetank everything else as long as your flasks are up. If you stop attacking you stop gaining life from kingsguard + discharge = you die.

During the splitphase you have exactly this problem. You don´t attack, run around, gain no life, deal no damage.

Another Problem seems to be that your Aoe is so big. One of the clones has a mirror that reflects 100% of your damage.

attack the clone that is far away from the mirror clone and switch Arc out, it will allways chain to the mirror clone. I think if you watch the last part of the video you can see that your own arc damages you pretty hard.
Change arc for storm call. Stormcall is pretty shit for mapping because of the delay, but for Atziri it should work as she does not move at all, so all call will hit her and the damage is great.
It also cant accidently hit the mirror like Arc.

Edit: And yes, plz put quality on your flasks. Thats additional Flask uptime and can save your life.

This ^

You asked me to come over here and help you out, this guy already said everything that needs saying =)
am i missing something here? your Mjolner, DD and Kingsguard aren't 20q.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Funny that you need help with atziri with that gear. I guess you did some really good trading to get those pieces?

First advise from me would be tp quality at least the flasks, they deserve that, secondly i would roll surgeon's ruby flask of staunching to deal with bleed.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Vulcan88 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

What do you mean?

Ah I see, I'm sorry I've never used the legacy one so I wouldn't really be able to compare them to be honest.
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Kind of riddles me how people like the OP can not analyze the fights themselves even with a video made, which could be used to learn the fight themselfes.

Anyone able to understand basic trading to get such gear should be able to analyse the fights esp. if reviewable on a recorded selftry.

Or am I wrong here?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Last edited by Vincendra on Aug 11, 2015, 7:25:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info