Please help, train me for the Atziri fight! (Mjolner Discharger)

"
Vincendra wrote:
Kind of riddles me how people like the OP can not analyze the fights themselves even with a video made, which could be used to learn the fight themselfes.

Anyone able to understand basic trading to get such gear should be able to analyse the fights esp. if reviewable on a recorded selftry.

Or am I wrong here?

RMT is an illusion, exile
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:
Kind of riddles me how people like the OP can not analyze the fights themselves even with a video made, which could be used to learn the fight themselfes.

Anyone able to understand basic trading to get such gear should be able to analyse the fights esp. if reviewable on a recorded selftry.

Or am I wrong here?

if yu check his post history it does not seem too unlikely that he flipped for the currency himself.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

Or am I wrong here?

For the record I didn't buy any currency, I just traded/drops.
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Update: Thanks for you help guys, I've killed atziri for the first time.
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Awesome. Honestly its just practice and flasks with regular. I've killed her with lamest builds. One guy did it with 1 life albeit just the queen after studying patterns.

Uber will one shot many builds and hit twice as hard so way harder but even thats practice and flasks

Git R Dun!
"
Vulcan88 wrote:

For the record I didn't buy any currency, I just traded/drops.

Good for you my fellow tradersman.

To stay on topic i must say that Mjolner seems like a new LLST. Back in the days people thought that if they got a shavs they got a build. In fact shavs were cheapest of all things because you had to either snipe the market for jewelry or just buy it from flippers (250ex for a ring anyone?). And don't even mention LLST daggers <_<

Same with Mjolners nowdays. Overlooking just one thing may drastically decrease your survivability or offense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info