[2.0] [Warbands] The Public Party Prince - Introducing the Maraura-mancer

"
Denkatsu wrote:
Very cool build! How item dependent is this build? Looks like Victario's/Alpha's/Prism are all required for this to function. Any advice for lower budget gear to get rolling or is it pretty set in stone?

Victario's is needed for the offensive ones. Prism if you want the purities. Alpha's to squeeze in grace. I'll make a level overview when I find the time 😄
"
zaygone wrote:
Victario's is needed for the offensive ones. Prism if you want the purities. Alpha's to squeeze in grace. I'll make a level overview when I find the time 😄

Thanks! In the meantime, I'll keep grinding for some exalts lol
How do you level it? I'm trying to just run flame totem in a +1 fire wand but it's slow and painful.
"
Oshef wrote:
How do you level it? I'm trying to just run flame totem in a +1 fire wand but it's slow and painful.

I made a short leveling paragraph. It's not going to change the slow and painful part, but maybe it can give some motivation^^
I'm at 89 and absolutely loving this build. Most fun I've ever had in this game! The reactions to my buffs are priceless.
"
wyvernfist wrote:
I'm at 89 and absolutely loving this build. Most fun I've ever had in this game! The reactions to my buffs are priceless.

I'm thrilled to hear that! It is a unique experience indeed, seeing peoples reactions. Glad You're enjoying it as much as I am! Note though, you should swap CWDT and Immortal Call. Otherwise your IC stops your phase run, which is a waste ^^
Last edited by zaygone on Aug 9, 2015, 5:37:46 AM
"
zaygone wrote:
Note though, you should swap CWDT and Immortal Call. Otherwise your IC stops your phase run, which is a waste ^^

I had no idea, thanks!

Also, here are some stats (in Merciless)-
Life after reservation: 3545
Chaos Resist: 75%
Elemental Resists: 82% (should be 83-84 when done leveling, not sure how it'll round)
Evasion: 14671

I accidentally overleveled my Chaos Golem (not enough mana unreserved to cast), I've been tempted to switch things around a bit and use Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Grace in the helm and Portal in the empty socket on the sword. Do you feel that the Blind is up enough that it's worth keeping (it seemed that my lower level golem died often, so didn't apply too much Blind).

Alternatively, any other ideas for replacing Chaos Golem?
Last edited by wyvernfist on Aug 9, 2015, 11:25:08 AM
"
wyvernfist wrote:
"
zaygone wrote:
Note though, you should swap CWDT and Immortal Call. Otherwise your IC stops your phase run, which is a waste ^^

I had no idea, thanks!

Also, here are some stats (in Merciless)-
Life after reservation: 3545
Chaos Resist: 75%
Elemental Resists: 82% (should be 83-84 when done leveling, not sure how it'll round)
Evasion: 14671

I accidentally overleveled my Chaos Golem (not enough mana unreserved to cast), I've been tempted to switch things around a bit and use Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Grace in the helm and Portal in the empty socket on the sword. Do you feel that the Blind is up enough that it's worth keeping (it seemed that my lower level golem died often, so didn't apply too much Blind).

Alternatively, any other ideas for replacing Chaos Golem?

I think having chaos golem (mine's overleved too, gotta get it down again) is fantastic. With phase run, its a target switch, which really makes the combo great imo. Blind? Not so much. Replacing it is likely a good idea. With my new flask (doedre's elixir), enduring cry is also much less needed. I'm thinking for doing flame dash-caster casting maybe in headslot.

Just a heads up: you should go 84 resist at gem level 21, or lvl 20 if you get a +1 corrupted prism guardian ;)

75 chaos res is really good! I'm jealous over here, although I should probably invest in it too, since normal resists are a joke.

Alternative ideas for chaos golem could be (as someone on reddit mentioned) a animate guardian, with leer cast and dying breath, although this is tricky as he could die.
Another possibility in my opinion is decoy totem. Haven't tested. But it could serve as a tank for certain bosses.
Interesting, I might give decoy totem a try.
I dropped golem/blind for decoy totem/totem resist, and it's stupidly better :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info