Lets make some fucked up map mods.

dablo 2 mod :only boss give XP, Player are curse by Iron maiden, Elemental dmg + chaos dmg is convert to physical dmg,pot destroy on use, boss loot hammerdin gemme (Blade vortex lvl30), the name of ur body become Enigma ofc, Bot is immune to curse :).
STATIC
Life and ES cannot be replenished.

OF DENUDATION
Each 10 hits taken of fire/cold/lightning damage decrease maximum resistance to corresponding element by 1%.

OF CONSENESCENCE
Each hit taken of chaos damage decreases maximum HP by 5 points and maximum ES by 10 points.
- of "progression" (lol) :

- 50% less experience gain on the map (still too sweat,i guess....)

will soon happens (but perniciously , non on map mod), i take the bet

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Map of surprise:
Everything explodes and dies including you after 6 minutes and you get to see all the loot but it also removes all portals that's left.
Last edited by jeke777 on Nov 2, 2016, 3:01:23 PM
-Players can only move with movement skills.
-Players get 1% extra dmg taken for each time they are hit.
-Monsters deal 50% less dmg but deal 100% as chaos dmg.
-The harmless creatures u encounter turn vicious and start attacking players. (change to drop special loot)
-Change for a creature to turn up in rarity. (white become magic, magic rare and so on.)
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
@GGG decides to add secret map mod on roll, that can cause perma ban from POE.

Story behind it:

One that never supported the game,
think twice or seek advice,
why so rude to GGG,
there always comes the price.

To all that always bash so hard on the game and never support it, but actually play it.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
life, energy shield, and damage increases from player skill tree also apply to monsters

all rare monsters start possessed by tormented spirits

% of physical damage ignores energy shield

cannot use ring slots

area is filled with random labyrinth traps

unique boss is possessed by the spirit of beta hailrake(like izaro's goddess spirit except it shoots volleys of ice spears)

receive stacks of corrupted blood while moving
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
Last edited by Gruplock on Nov 3, 2016, 9:52:15 PM
....you guys being tryhard and shit , when it's so simple .

Take whaever map mods and sprinkle some TEMP CHAINS on it . DONE .
Monsters kill you in one hit.

Monster's can only be killed in one hit.

...oh wait, that's how it is already, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info