General Support Discussion

Missing the 2 new support gems!
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
still w8ing for new supports to have their threads created :)
why are they not making the threads?
First and Foremost, Such a great game. Started playing 3 days ago and I am addicted already. So with that said, I just have a general question, I am playing a ranger and following this gem build: http://www.exilepro.com/builds/ranger/496-ranger-immortal-lightning-arrow/gems .. So my question is, what is the best way to link some of these Gems to get the most dps possible?

Although as of right now i am using poison arrow / lightening arrow / frenzy.
"
H463N wrote:
why are they not making the threads?

Try giving Members the right to make threads..

Hope this helps,

UnderToe_
I suggest that you add an "added fire damage" that works like the other added element skills, using a "x-y" added base damage.
or... a flat physical or a convert to physical to enable further converting/adding or slight resistance "dodging"/by-passing.
Hey there!

I don't know if this is already solved, but some support gems do not display on minion descriptions and it is hard to know if they are applied. I tried critical chance / multiplier gems on my zombies and I'm not really sure if those work or not.

Thanks for your attention! :D
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
What is support gems? D:
Call me crazy, but today I dreamed of a support gem called Elemental Totem Blast that exploded when the HP went to 0 in a big bang, dealing nice damage causing freeze, shock or burning. (I just had to write it down)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info