Split Arrow

I have a split arrow character on standard that I haven't played since harbinger.I just realised that a threshold jewel has been added for the skill making it shoot paralel.Let me tell you something after playing split arrow for more than a year.The skill is crap with or without paralel shots.Without the jewel even with herald of ice and fire split shot's consistency is almost non existent.There are always straglers left every pack you shoot at.For a ranger that is really bad really really bad.I feel that split shot should fire in paralel without having to spend 2 more points for it and it would still suck.I don t know if you realise but the pierce changes afected split shot quite alot , before those changes , a patch earlier it was also nerfed , then nerfed again and in 3.0 another nerf.I have 360k tooltip dps without flasks just with herlads and hatred and the skill is garbage.It is garbage with mirror gear.Maybe nerf the base damage but add some consitency to the skill?I know it's garbage and maybe I shouldn't bother but I would really like to see split arrow actually be useable.
The jewel is a joke a bad one , not only should split arrow fire paralel it should also split a second time on impact and even like that it would still not compete with almost all other skills.

Bottom line is why do you even keep the skill in the game if it is complete garbage for clear , complete garbage on single target and you also keep nerfing it.Just add more detonate dead stuff it's what everyone wants based on how many people are playing dd at the moment...JESUS
Last edited by JKlupper on Nov 18, 2017, 11:37:33 AM
Where is the split arrow threshold gem that it badly badly needs?
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Nerf this skill in Royale! xD
Have largely ignored this skill until finally playing it this league. While I love the skill and love the character, I can't stand the default look of this skill without an MTX. It is basically invisible.

Please do 1 of the following:
1) Change the default to be one of the 2 MTX out there. Or just update it to be a crappy, but visible version.
2) Lower the price of the MTX for this skill. I'm more than willing to buy MTX for skills I use a lot. But Split Arrow is niche and $9 for super old MTX is almost twice what it should be.
3) Create a new cool looking MTX and lower the price of Demonic and Verdant. This creates a tier of effects similar to what you have for Cyclone.
^ Agree with the post above me (jddc78)

dear GGG,

why did you change this skill animation into a "default attack"??

its pretty much invisible, I cant see s**t, bring back the old color light green animation
bump for the VFX revert on Split Arrow, Delirium makes it even harder to see the already tiny grey arrows!!
What's up with the invisible arrows from Split Arrow? I can't see the attack at all when I buff a bit the projectile speed. Only seeing hits and even that just thx to MTX like Gore attack .

I hope the current version isn't meant for PoE2. Does not look like the demos from Exilecon.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Yup, please make Split Arrow's arrow more visible, like add some thin bright aura around it or just change the arrow's color into something brighter. It will still be less attractive than its MTX but visible. This skill is literally invisible in a dark environment. Same goes to Puncture's arrow too. Bleed bow gang rise up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info