0.10.1 Patch Notes

OH YEAH!

*knocks down the wall*
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
P.S.

Did I mention more skills? MORE SKILLS!!!!
Awesome patch, you guys must be working your selves half to death at the moment. Your efforts show; the game rules and keeps getting better. Boggles my mind to imagine what It will be like in a few years time
"
xenogias wrote:
So a build thats been known about for months and is a "well fix it eventually" type thing becomes an instant nerf because of a streamer. You are better than that GGG. It needed a nerf no question. But it was needed months ago as well. It tells me I should probably watch his stream and figure out something else to play other than what he decides to do.

I think it's because the build suddenly became very popular. Then the fix passed from "eventually we will solve it" to "we should/can fix it now". A very high jump in the "things to patch" ladder, but I guess it was an easy fix for GGG. But, I understand your point and kind of agree with you too.
Good update. Amazing work. Keep it up GGG team.
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
I don't like the new duelist animations but that's really just personal preference. I would really like to get some duelist balance changes though. we need them.
IGN Celtix
Right on!! Thank you GGG!!
Since the patch, whenever i click the up arrow to repost something, i dc. Not sure what that's about >.>
IGN: Coagulation_Cascade || Coagulation_PT
Does the inclusion of the new maps increase the overall amount map drops on average by the amount of maps added over the total amount of maps previously?
IGN: Aux
"
Creon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Stun Threshold Reduction now has diminishing returns when it exceeds 75%. It's still possible to build very effective

stun characters, but they cannot permanently lock down the hardest of bosses.

Can you tell us the formula for diminishing returns beyond 75%? I do not have a stun build, but I was considering making one after seeing how you

would nerf it and would like to know what to expect.

"
h0b0_lemnade wrote:
I would like to the know the formula for Stun Threshold Reduction's diminishing returns, would be very helpful for theory crafting purposes.

Me too. Would like to see formula, before I assess: vicious nerf or justified and necessary cap.

In case of such change, would be fair to give free respec of whole tree for everyone or everyone affected.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Last edited by el_hombre_loco on Feb 12, 2013, 9:10:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info