Lack of OP Unique Hype?

"
Pilla wrote:
Anything that deals damage needs a massive nerf or a major drawback. Such is the fate of power here within the community. No item should be BiS. Fun bad, drawbacks good!

Nearly all T1's which is super god ultra mega rare we can't have them being fucking amazing can we?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Agreed, vast majority of uniques added to 2.0 have been incredibly lackluster

At least most tier 1s are much cheaper in the new leagues so you can get em much easier and go ham
"

OHHH AHH UYGGG

OT: Every time they make a good unique this entire community goes EEEEEEEEE OP OP OP and gets nerfed it's silly.

Does the skin transfer transfer the effect too?
Seems like most of the uniques are shields and jewels...and they almost all suck so bad no one uses them. Period.
"
"
Triplebuze wrote:

Made my claw reave build pretty ridiculous.
I wouldn't be surprised for it to go legacy.

I honestly thought it was a bad weapon lol

Tbh I still think it is crap. :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
it seems like a pretty hard balance to hit, those super rare uniques need to be good enough that they are worth using, but not too good that they make the game trivial. if they push player strength above what the game is balanced around, it makes sense that they would be nerfed, instead of making the game harder for everyone who doesn't have them
Worth using = OP

The only time something is worth using but "No OP" is there it's ultra niche or super cheap.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
"
Triplebuze wrote:

Made my claw reave build pretty ridiculous.
I wouldn't be surprised for it to go legacy.

I honestly thought it was a bad weapon lol

Tbh I still think it is crap. :)

I made an easier to understand version.
Oh wow, Death's Hand is really crazy with dual wield faking.
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Triplebuze wrote:

I made an easier to understand version.

what have you done. Now they will ask for nerf.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 1, 2015, 9:40:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info