Lack of OP Unique Hype?

Is this thread a joke ? Whine because no op broken unique wich requier a nerf?
"
keta wrote:
Is this thread a joke ? Whine because no op broken unique wich requier a nerf?

Some people find a lot of fun in creating builds that break the game.
This patch, most new uniques seem to be too balanced to do this.

---

I find the Hidden Potential jewel ("gain 25% damage for every magic item you wear") pretty op when combined with poison arrow, like done by Havoc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Havoc6/characters
(lvl 100 tempest scion)

He gains +100% chaos damage for 1 skillpoint (or even 150% if the offhand weapons do count, but I guess/hope they don't).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Aug 2, 2015, 9:00:13 AM
Yes it good but you need to use some blue gear its not something broken wich give you insane DMG + insane defense, its kinda balance
deaths hand overrated and overhyped.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
IMO not enough Ice Crash Cameria's Maul Hype.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I've been playing PoE for over a year, and I play 4 or 5 times a week. I've had a few characters up to level 85. I have never gotten a remarkable unique item as a drop.
"
TigerSpook wrote:
I've been playing PoE for over a year, and I play 4 or 5 times a week. I've had a few characters up to level 85. I have never gotten a remarkable unique item as a drop.

ofc you got no remarkable unique. if your max char is lvl85 its mean you play really raelly few...
Lvl85 its like 2-3 of play ... Its not diablo 3 here you dont get full bis item the first day
"
Triplebuze wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

I honestly thought it was a bad weapon lol

Tbh I still think it is crap. :)

I made an easier to understand version.

I like your version more than the original, this should be the weapon's tooltip :D

Cheers mate, nicely done.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 4, 2015, 3:00:36 AM
I use deaths hand on my dw groundslammer, it does it's work really good, nothing amazing though. In standard it would probably be quite spectacular!

As offhand with reave it is amazing.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Dazoul wrote:
"
TigerSpook wrote:

ofc you got no remarkable unique. if your max char is lvl85 its mean you play really raelly few...
Lvl85 its like 2-3 of play ... Its not diablo 3 here you dont get full bis item the first day

Oh lord.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info