Discharge

Of course, Molten Shell is also tiny, unlike Discharge.
Discharge damage is fine. Im playing a level 73 Discharge Marauder whit 3 frenzy 6 endurance and 4 power charges for now and i can 1 shot most whit enemies in lvl 66 maps whit just the frenzy and endurance charges.

To get endurance charges faster just use 2 enduring cry gems.
"
LordDonkey wrote:
Discharge damage is fine. Im playing a level 73 Discharge Marauder whit 3 frenzy 6 endurance and 4 power charges for now and i can 1 shot most whit enemies in lvl 66 maps whit just the frenzy and endurance charges.

To get endurance charges faster just use 2 enduring cry gems.

But the damage is still not what we expected. For a skill which such the hardest requirement for damage output (having different charges and only +all elemental damage can be fully utilized), the single hit damage should be the highest among all skills.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Discharge is pretty powerful as it is, but I wouldn't say no to a buff :D.

My templar is currently at lvl 51 and 1 shotting blues the same lvl as me and getting rares to ~half hp with only a 6 endurance charge discharge.

I've made a build based around endurance charge fire dmg and elemental equilibrium here..

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/270264

People just need to think outside the box.
Endurance is ok, so is frenzy because of how easy those charges are to get. Power charges take heaps of time to get, either by killing with siphon one at a time or hoping for crits with volls protector. The lightning damage needs a buff.

Or hit with each charge individually to average out that crazy lightning damage 6 ~ 5000
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Last edited by lukeiy on Mar 20, 2013, 10:31:52 PM
how is discharge against ele reflect? anyone got any feedback?
instagib
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
^
"
ighnaz wrote:

Would like to know this as well
@ELLE_mt

Dual Elemental Hit Totems w/ Tri-Curse, Traps, Frost Wall: http://tinyurl.com/bvdxbjz
"
Versal wrote:
"
ighnaz wrote:

Would like to know this as well

Lukeiy already responded to this. Same as with any other Spell that insta-kills monsters, it will insta-kill you unless you're incredibly tanky (read: Saffel's + Elemental Adaptation is freaking amazing).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info