Blood Rage

quality give more ias when low life.
"
Saffell wrote:
IT's very annoying that your eshield will never refresh with this up (except maybe chaos inoc).

Eshield will refresh with chaos innoc.

I really like the combo of Bloodrage and Chaos Innoc. However I'm worried that because Bloodrage stops ES regen, it makes Chaos Inoc. too strong (and it's already really really strong). Because now in addition to giving you 80% more shield, it might as well say "15% increased cast speed" as well. Sure you can wand things with Frenzy as a witch...but that is really clunky and annoying compared to bloodrage.

So maybe considering having Bloodrage let ES regenerate (though I guess the 'damage' would have to be redone as something like 'life loss' or w/e).
Last edited by aimlessgun on Apr 26, 2012, 12:30:46 AM
This sounds like it'd be scary at higher levels of the gem, what with like 12% health loss a second? Damn! Also, is that of remaining health or total health? I need to get the time necessary to get a high level character soon, I want to try this out with my sword and board duelist :O
Probably my favorite spell in the game when used on a Blood Magic Ranger in HC, my life constantly draining and that rush of killing everything to keep my life leech going so that I don't die while balancing on low HP for the added bonus.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Last edited by NotSorry on Apr 30, 2012, 3:53:46 PM
I love this buff with my frenzy duelist. I am running flicker strike-blood magic-attack speed-life gained on hit combo.

The blood rage really seemed to smooth out my life roller coaster.

For those looking where the low life buff can be useful its here. I will blood magic my life down while dashing around life a squirrel on crack killing stuff. This also rewards careful potion use and selection.
just paired this with increased duration, increased its duration to 13.2 seconds, but the refresh only lasts ~9 seconds. Is this a bug or working as intended?
Will Blood Rage use the character's Frenzy skill ?
"
Krupkee wrote:
just paired this with increased duration, increased its duration to 13.2 seconds, but the refresh only lasts ~9 seconds. Is this a bug or working as intended?

Quoting cause this kind of makes a difference on whether this skill is just too much inconvenience to use. Mine is 11s increased to 17s, but goes back to 11s on refresh from kill. With a ranged build, I always advance by summoning skeletons to scout the way and prevent being mobbed. 17s is enough time to check out the sockets on loot then scout to the next mob pack, but 11s means I have to cast blood rage constantly.
The charges last about as long so it doesn't really matter, does it? Why would you cast Blood Rage so long before encountering a mob pack?
http://www.last.fm/user/LinchpinPL

http://is.gd/zNxxJg Lynchpin, Firestorm Templar, lvl 74

Current char: http://is.gd/Q9HfTo Deflector, ES/EVA/BLOCK/ELEM Shadow, lvl 65
"
revenantlaw wrote:
"
Krupkee wrote:

Quoting cause this kind of makes a difference on whether this skill is just too much inconvenience to use. Mine is 11s increased to 17s, but goes back to 11s on refresh from kill. With a ranged build, I always advance by summoning skeletons to scout the way and prevent being mobbed. 17s is enough time to check out the sockets on loot then scout to the next mob pack, but 11s means I have to cast blood rage constantly.
This is a known issue, which we'd like to address, but there's not a simple fix yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info