Blood Rage

don't like this skill much. puts a constant life degen on you unless you have crazy regen something only a few builds and classes like marauders and templars have.

becomes bothersome to use expecially in areas with other ground effects like poison and burning.

i am staying away from this skill even with charachters that have enough regen to run it because it eats up all the regen to counter the degen and then i am left with nothing for those poison/burning ground effects.

i guess the 1% leech we get via the skill is supposed to make up for the degen?
the attack speed is nice and the 1 in 4 chance of getting a frenzy charge but i prefer to use blood dance boots instead every single time i have the choice.

with blood dance i get same chance of getting the frenzy charge and i also get high regen instead of no regen. easy choice for me but at the end of the day it's personal preference.

i give this skill a 3 out of 5 rating. decent power but a high drawback. seems rather balanced on a scale to me.
seriously GGG, are these feedbacks not enough? is it going to take you forever to remove the % es degen? or buff CI attack builds accordingly ? it's already the end of the tempest league. do something.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Last edited by abcnever on Oct 3, 2015, 12:10:32 AM
"
abcnever wrote:
seriously GGG, are these feedbacks not enough?

All this feedback, half of which written before the leagues really started?
But, to answer your question here: Of course not. It's foolish to base changes on just feedback; that's why they extensively gather data, which is just as important, but entirely invisible to the playerbase. My bet is that statistically, Blood Rage is doing much better than before, being used by the characters it was designed for.

Biyte actually hit the nail on the head with "it just shifts target builds", although he seems discontent with it. That was part of GGG's intent with these changes, tmk.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 3, 2015, 7:32:26 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
abcnever wrote:
seriously GGG, are these feedbacks not enough?

All this feedback, half of which written before the leagues really started?
But, to answer your question here: Of course not. It's foolish to base changes on just feedback; that's why they extensively gather data, which is just as important, but entirely invisible to the playerbase. My bet is that statistically, Blood Rage is doing much better than before, being used by the characters it was designed for.

Biyte actually hit the nail on the head with "it just shifts target builds", although he seems discontent with it. That was part of GGG's intent with these changes, tmk.

you are clearly not following this thread if you don't understand what I meant by "these feedbacks"

and it's foolish to do nothing about any feedbacks. don't you remember the Cast on Death exploit? ye GGG took their sweet sweet time fix it. probably cuz it wasn't exploited by too many ppl statistically, despite everybody on the forum was telling them that it should be fixed ASAP. and look at them now, fixing exploits / unintended interactions ASAP cuz they learned their lessons, a little bit. but i guess not enough to take actions for bloodrage.

i'd be fine with the changes to "shift target builds" if GGG buffed CI attack builds accordingly like I have suggested in the previous posts in this thread. but nothing was done to compensate for the loss of bloodrage for ci attack build.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Question:

I have about 7-8% life regen per second, yet when i activate blood rage (4% physical degen) my life regen breaks even. I don't go up or down.

This is with 7 EC - 4Kish armor

what gives?
"
thepmrc wrote:
Question:

I have about 7-8% life regen per second, yet when i activate blood rage (4% physical degen) my life regen breaks even. I don't go up or down.

This is with 7 EC - 4Kish armor

what gives?
picture of your character defense tab info? press C then click defense.
Without EC

With EC

after looking at it more, i do regen life. However it stops short of my max. It was just hanging at 6183/6191 (I leveled up since SS)
Last edited by thepmrc on Oct 11, 2015, 2:03:08 AM
Yeah that happens with righteous fire or any other degen when you regen more, your HP hovers between one less than max to max and the value of degen less than max.
really love this gem for my melee my life never go down and also using blood magic

very happy to have this gem for my berserker barbarian :) Blood Rage all the time :)
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info