Blood Rage

No feedback yet? Meh, I guess that's not surprising since I haven't personally found this skill to have much difference than before. It works and feels the same as it always did. I push a button and I die faster than normal, while hoping to out steal the life I'm losing and keep my killing momentum going.

The only major complaint I have with this skill is when my character turns all red and white once I get hit by any ice spell.
To elaborate on what the above poster was saying about the visual bug.. I was hit by a cold skeleton I believe, and the discoloration continued until I let Blood Rage run out. Looked like this:

<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
That bug is in the known issues thread. Personally I think it looks cool.
Ive posted this in the bug threads area, but so far no replies.

Added Duration helps blood rage on the initial cast, but when you refresh it with a kill, EVEN if you have more time than the base, it resets it to the base.
"
Riney wrote:
Added Duration helps blood rage on the initial cast, but when you refresh it with a kill, EVEN if you have more time than the base, it resets it to the base.
It's a known issue, look up the .93 feedback on this skill.
Heh, this skill did receive a nice buff with appearance of +% life regeneration nodes.
As a Marauder, It is far too easy to get enough life regen to completely negate the chaos degen of Blood Rage. It can be done on other classes too but not nearly as easy as a Marauder.
That said.. I'm actually building a Blood Magic Mara with maxed Life Regen, Blood Rage, and 8 Frenzy Charges just to see how well it goes. I'm sacrificing huge amounts of damage and damage mitigation passives to do this. Hopefully, it pays off in the end but it will be a struggle undoubtedly. So far so good, though I've skipped blood magic for now until I feel I can sustain my health more efficiently.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
As a Marauder, It is far too easy to get enough life regen to completely negate the chaos degen of Blood Rage. It can be done on other classes too but not nearly as easy as a Marauder.
That said.. I'm actually building a Blood Magic Mara with maxed Life Regen, Blood Rage, and 8 Frenzy Charges just to see how well it goes. I'm sacrificing huge amounts of damage and damage mitigation passives to do this. Hopefully, it pays off in the end but it will be a struggle undoubtedly. So far so good, though I've skipped blood magic for now until I feel I can sustain my health more efficiently.

Sounds like some sort of berserker build. I would skip out on Blood Magic and go for health or mitigation passives, I can imagine even just 1% mana leech would be enough to sustain you with that much damage.
I'm thinking that even if this skill gave no life steal, it'd still be overpowered. If it got Warlord's Mark treatment instead, ~15% chance to gain a charge... I'd still use it all the time.
"
Rory wrote:
"
Drudley wrote:
Requesting to know if the Blood Rage bug that keeps Energy Shields from recharging when Blood Rage is active even though you have Chaos Inoculation and are immune to chaos damage will be fixed with 0.9.5.

We'll see if we can get round to this, though we weren't aware of it until now! And Mark has run off on holiday.

anyone know whether this has been fixed now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info