Blood Rage

does this work with inner force?
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
does this work with inner force?

yes, i have tested and the % extra attack speed at low health does work with inner fore.
that means the life steal should work too, and i do think you take extra damage aswell, but im not sure about this.
The new increased life leech quality bonus for this skill is bugged. When the skill refreshes it sets the life leech back to the base value. For example if I have 20% quality gem and it gives 9% life leech at first it will give me the 9% life leech, but as soon as I kill an enemy and it refreshes it reverts back to 5% life leech, as if it were a no quality gem. Don't know if it's a known issue or not but someone was talking about it on global the other day and after testing it and seeing that it's true I just thought I'd mention it.
Technically the life leech on quality isn't new, but it's been buffed to be more noticeable recently.
Bonuses from quality, like those from support gems, can't be reapplied when the buff refreshes. This is a known issue and will be fixed eventually, but it's not something we can focus on for now.
I noticed that suiciding bandits also refreshes the skill, regardless whether you are hit or not. I was wondering if that is intended.
I think this is a sideeffect of you still getting exp for it.
It probably just checks for what dies, not who kills.
Only flask charges do that. Which is a point, if they can do that... ^^
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
LJSilver wrote:
I noticed that suiciding bandits also refreshes the skill, regardless whether you are hit or not. I was wondering if that is intended.
If something blows itself up specifically to try to kill you, you're considered to have killed it.
the level on the frenzy effect that you get from this spell is it always the base frenzy(level 1 frenzy) or is it based on the level of the frenzy skill you have equipped(if you have one equipped) or does the effect get better the higher level the blood rage gem gets?
Its always in the last place you look
Frenzy is an attack skill that grants 1 Frenzy Charge if you hit.
Blood Rage is a buff that grants 1 Frenzy Charge when you kill an enemy.
Key is that "Charge" part over there.

There's three types of Charges; Endurance, Power and Frenzy Charges.
The exact bonuses are listed in the Character Sheet; C -> Charges. Passives can modify the bonuses, your maximum Charges, and the Charge Duration. Per Charge you currently have, as listed in the top left, you get the listed bonus once.
Default bonus for Frenzy Charges is 5% Attack and Cast Speed a piece, if memory serves.

Frenzy grants 1 Frenzy Charge when you hit. Additionally, when you attack using Frenzy, you get an Attack Speed and Damage bonus based on the number of Frenzy charges you have.

The entire point I'm trying to make? The effect of Frenzy Charges (whether gained through Frenzy, Blood Rage or the Unique Terminus Est) is unrelated to the skill used to acquire them. :)
An aside goal is to show how Charges work in this game :p
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 14, 2012, 1:59:31 PM
So you're saying that the..........I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say. I just wanna know if the frenzy charges you get from blood rage(the attack speed and damage) can be increased in any way. Or is it always the same amount?(not the number of charges but the attack speed and damage bonus you get from said charges)

If you check the frenzy skill the attack speed and damage goes up as the skill goes up in level, is it the same with the frenzy charges you get from blood rage?
Its always in the last place you look
Last edited by Verb on Nov 14, 2012, 3:37:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info