[FIX] Windows 10 "Unable to initialize"

how is this shit not fixed after a year???

wtf devs
how is this shit not fixed after 2 years???

wtf devs
⭐Legacy Quantity💎
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2483646
💣 @MoveMint
I have the same problem. I used to play on W7 until last week, i decided to buy a new PC that somehow just won't run W7, but the game just stays on "failed to initialise", already tried to apply every solution i have found, changing the language settings of the pc, using this FixPoeFont and some other fixes... i just can't get it to work. Help, please.
Hi,

Same problem here. I have tried every tips gathered on the web and this FixPoeFont doesn t work too. Any solution ?

The support doesn t reply to my email.
"
Jowke wrote:
Same problem here. I have tried every tips gathered on the web and this FixPoeFont doesn t work too. Any solution ?
The support doesn t reply to my email.

Support are very busy, because many people are on holidays *and* they got way more support requests than normal at the moment, because 3.1 launched just before Christmas, and brought in a flood of players.

Personally, I'd be looking to things like reinstalling Windows, or turning off any anti-virus type things, and see if that fixed it. For pretty much every single one of the 100,000 players this works just fine™, so it is hard to know what is wrong on your end.

Once GGG support get back to you they can advise any further testing or whatever, I'm just suggesting what might, possibly, be helpful in the interim -- but it really is just guesses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info