Poison Arrow in PvP

Poison Arrow damage should be reduced in PvP. Making too much damage over time even against characters with high chaos resistance and high HP regeneration. Add to that Vulnerability curse and you have 3 second kill AoE skill with high range even with bad equipment. After Awakening this skill is buffed a lot (and it's OK) but it is forgotten that it can be used in PvP too.

BTW, I tested this with +9% chaos resistance without flask (with flask it's 44%) and 443,3 life regeneration:

Archers usually die fast and this is not big problem in 1 on 1, but in 3 vs 3 it is a problem.
Last edited by toxicm on Aug 1, 2015, 10:29:59 AM
No, they need to address ea.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
No, they need to address ea.

EA needs some rebalancing but not like PA. Poison arrow is far better in PvP.

And, BTW, opinions of player with profile set to private is... meh.
"
toxicm wrote:

i have nothing to say i just find this funny
PA could get a slight damage reduction i agree. 2.0 boosted this skill to a point where even with 75 chaos resist and some proper regen (talking about 300-400 here not the 1K kaom users can get) you'll get shit tons of damage cursed with vulnerabiliy. I reached 23k tooltip on my PA MF char with sub-optimal gear so I woulnd't be surprised if some people managed to reach 30k with the right gear and jewels.

It's not really a problem in the arena where you can just move out of the cloud but in 1vs1 you can't do much when the area is filled with poison clouds.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 31, 2015, 9:55:10 PM
"
A222 wrote:
"
toxicm wrote:

i have nothing to say i just find this funny

That's a funny line, I agree. There's a reason ppl now have private profiles thanks to GGG sharing everyones gear/build. Like how I can see your characters and even the best one isn't suited to face pa nor ea at any given time BC they'll crush aegis pvm tank builds.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jul 31, 2015, 1:24:10 PM
Well, when someone speaking that something is not OP, like PA, and set their profile to private I can only assume that they use (abuse) that OP thing, PA in this case. Better not to speak then. And about builds... this is not that complicated game and there are similar/same build for sure in build section of forum or from some streamer. To me, it's funny when someone speaks about secret game builds, it's hilarious actually.

BTW, EA can't touch Aegis tank, just put Purity of Fire and Grace auras but even with that it's hardly a problem.
Last edited by toxicm on Jul 31, 2015, 5:40:00 PM
"
toxicm wrote:

BTW, EA can't touch Aegis tank, just put Purity of Fire and Grace auras but even with that it's hardly a problem.

I'd love to see you tank heavy criters with enhanced burn or wall stacks.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 31, 2015, 9:58:10 PM
"
toxicm wrote:

you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
"

agreed, aegis tank is a perfect counter to ea because u get high armor and overcapped fire res from ur auras. ea only tickles when u have around 10k armor.

idk why people keep forgetting armor as a good defense in pvp. u guys are either lazy or are noobs with private profiles LOLZ
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Last edited by SisLovesMe on Jul 31, 2015, 11:09:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info