2.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Tabooki wrote:
SO content that only 2% of the players will see. No map changes, no wonder why the game slides further and further down the games menu on Twitch.

I'm pretty happy with the fact that there's alwas more challenging/new stuff at the top no matter how good my character gets.

Maybe this is just a problem with your (or my?) point of view ;)
Good idea remove Thornflesh!
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Core, Phantasmagoria and Malformation.

what level are those maps? it wasn't mentioned.
Phantasmagoria is L71. Haven't dropped the others yet.

Minimap is quite broken on that map btw but it's hard to miss anything though. Looks ugly as fully cleared/hugged walls...

Google says Malformation is L76 and Core L81
Last edited by juzz on Jul 31, 2015, 9:01:20 AM
Still no buff to make pure summoners viable above a snails clear speed time? Sweet, not even a buff to specter gem...
Players in the Tempest league should expect to lose their characters ..... with that depressiv attitude you will never beat the boss :-)
Have a good one Chris, I hope you have good map RNG on the vacation map.
RIP THORNFLESH XDDDD YOU WON´T BE MISSED XDDDDDD

Thanks GGG :-)
Good patch notes, all changes are appropriate... I have nothing to complain this time :D
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
If Thornflesh was buffed instead of removed, this thread would be filled with "You are too scrubcore, please make the game harder!", and likely from the same people praising it's removal now.

Good move.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.1

New Content:
  • Introduced the Chaos Warband Renegades. Seek them out in maps with strong Warbands influence!
  • Added three new Unique Items and some new weapon mods that can drop from the new Warband Renegades.
  • Added three new end-game Maps: Core, Phantasmagoria and Malformation.
  • WARNING: The final encounter in the end-game Core Map is extremely difficult. Players in the Tempest league should expect to lose their characters. This is intended to be the hardest content we have ever created in order to challenge top builds.
  • Added the unique boss Voidscream to the Mines in Act 4.

Content Improvements:
  • Further environmental improvements have been made to the Belly of the Beast areas.
  • Further visual and audio improvements have been made to the two bosses in the final encounter.
  • The Thornflesh Bloodline Mod has been removed.
  • Warbands no longer leave footprints behind them.
  • Monsters now target players and their clones with equal likelihood.

Features:
  • Sound events triggered by item filters can now have a maximum volume of 300 (up from 100).

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a recently introduced bug where Eldritch Battery prevented the life degeneration of Righteous Fire.
  • Fixed a bug where harmless Tempests could appear in towns.
"In order to challenge top builds"...
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info