2.0.1 Patch Notes

damn i love this game
Its bugged like fuck. Voidscream does more damage than malakai, yes i tested it, and lost a tempest character due to being insta gibbed.If you cant handle a patch like this, maybe you should invest in a test server.
"
xBiribiri wrote:
so alluring abyss will no longer be the hardest map?

by an incredibly long, long stretch. if you go check the database, map malachai has way over double uber's hp and hits an awful lot harder. add to that the complex nature of the malachai encounter, and yeah. it's gonna trivialize atziri in a big big way.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Core, Phantasmagoria and Malformation.

what level are those maps? it wasn't mentioned.

Phantasmagoria-71, Malformation-76, Core-82
Interesting!
wasnt aware thorn flesh was a real issue still tbh.

I feel like the current map system, I get equally frustrated by mapping as many people here. I do think though that its a bit early to really make calls on the changes, right now Im get a lot of 72-74 maps while trying to maintain 76+, which isnt easy going atm. I dunno if its just rng but I feel like im getting less significantly lower maps, and maybe over time that base level is going to rise to 73-75 then 74-76.

It definitely sucks when you want to play the game and rng has decided you dont have access to any rewarding content. But Im going to give it a while to see how it pans out. Im not totally appalled by what Ive seen so far tbh, too early to tell but I dont feel like the system got any worse so far. Maybe its a bit slower to climb the maps but if long term thats going to come with a more stable base of maps then Im fine with that, that could be great.
Wonderful to see new content being added when maps are still bugged. Getting DC'd from "elite" and "punishing" high-level maps is ridiculous. Impossible to be pleased with new content when there are flawed fundamental aspects to the game. The ridiculously gated end-game is made infinitely worse when you lose entire maps to game bugs after spending currency to roll them.

Fix your bugs.
FIX BUGS MAyBE??????????
I wish you addressed the FPS issues. :( The game is giving me headaches from all the fps-issues. Dropping from 144fps to 20fps whenever theres alot of aoe is so nasty for the eyes and lowering the fun of an otherwise epic game. T_T
"
The Thornflesh Bloodline Mod has been removed.

Thank u, that is all :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info