Secret Leaked Transcript of Jay Wilson Consultant Interview

GGG doesnt care abou the players that dont like their balance changes it has been over a weem and maps drops and nerfs have not even been acknowledged.

Time to finish my character up on warbands and take a break and play some Grim Dawn.
IGN: mEeEta, HoodedOrder
10/10
+1 good read
Winner.

It's really sad to see what's happening to this game and how ignorant the devs have become.

They once cared, listened to and acted on the players complaints and feedback, which was their biggest selling point. Now they are more concerned with creating and releasing new MTX, selling packs and keys, rather than addressing and listening to their player base.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
Winner.

It's really sad to see what's happening to this game and how ignorant the devs have become.

They once cared, listened to and acted on the players complaints and feedback, which was their biggest selling point. Now they are more concerned with creating and releasing new MTX, selling packs and keys, rather than addressing and listening to their player base.

What's to "address" or "listen to" when 95% of the "feedback" is "OMG THSI GAEM IS 2 HARD AND U GUYS ARE SHIT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK"?

There's some of that, for sure, but mostly people do give reasons, or point out the issues.
So stop being a fanboy, too <3.
Great stuff. That about Voll and Mark made me giggle.

Also, BMBI stop being a hipster already.
"
What's to "address" or "listen to" when 95% of the "feedback" is "OMG THSI GAEM IS 2 HARD AND U GUYS ARE SHIT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK"?

I actually find the reverse. People that complains often have valid points and great arguments to back up their statements, while people like you keeps on replying things like "it's fine"/"get good" and some fallacious arguments based on personal experience.
"
"

I actually find the reverse. People that complains often have valid points and great arguments to back up their statements, while people like you keeps on replying things like "it's fine"/"get good" and some fallacious arguments based on personal experience.

No truth allowed why aren't you drinking the kool aid??
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
No truth allowed why aren't you drinking the kool aid??

oops :D
"

Jay Wilson: Well, we noticed that your players enjoy running high level maps, so make them impossible to find. Force players to run the same low level content over and over again. It would be really great to see level 90 characters forced to run level 72 and 73 maps over and over again, especially when they spend tons of currency to roll difficult mods on those maps and then RIP to one shot mechanics. This is really going to help to slow down the gameplay.

haha best part of the topic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info