Secret Leaked Transcript of Jay Wilson Consultant Interview

"
BINARYGOD wrote:
Regardless - one of the best posts ever posted on the forums, and I have been here since original closed beta!

^ This!

This thread is at least 12/10!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 31, 2015, 8:42:56 AM
Nice post, I will make sure all my friends that have quitted the game to read it. It made my day LOL

Love,
Bunny
Kind Sir, ur post is marvelous, both keeping it accurate to game current state and humor.

+1 From me.
+1 sadly, I am failing to see any logic behind some of these changes. I have been a good supporter but some things have to change back to how it was instead of denying fun....
Very well put.

Also, the drastic nerfs remind me of this nerf now comic http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/802 . No fun is allowed :D
This was a very funny thread; people should view the awakening as PoE II and simply get over it. If you don't like it, voice your concerns but it doesn't seem as though Chris Wilson is going to budge. The game feels unnecessarily difficult in a not fun way which is making me realize that I waste too much time playing PoE.

This is the risk GGG took. That realm of fun is being eroded away.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Now that GGG no longer interacts on this subforum, we may as well have fun.

This thread was certainly funner than playing the expansion, that's for sure.
Hilarious. Is it only me but whenever I think of Jay Wilson he's stuffing himself with doughnuts and the fact that he calls the player base "fat losers" carries a heavy does of irony? Ok, maybe just me.

2.0 has been ok on the whole but I think that's because I'm melee tank and not a caster or have mad deeps. It's fucking maps that drive me to the point of insanity. Not going to bore everyone in the n'th thread about this as the forum is already flooded with complaints.
"
This was a very funny thread; people should view the awakening as PoE II and simply get over it. If you don't like it, voice your concerns but it doesn't seem as though Chris Wilson is going to budge. The game feels unnecessarily difficult in a not fun way which is making me realize that I waste too much time playing PoE.

This is the risk GGG took. That realm of fun is being eroded away.

I feel sorry for your Highgate Supporter tag. My condolence to you.

Love,
Bunny
Holy fuq someone give Liz a motha fuckin' Nobel Peace Prize. This is glorious.

+10

Chris Wilson, distant cousin twice removed of Jay Wilson. All he's missing is 4 chins...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info