A Sneak Peek of the 2.0.1 Content Update!

"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
DOn't forget that you need to drop maps in the first place ;p

Don't forget you have to deal with high level map wasted due to random disconnect and portal bug who arn't fixed. Has been disconnected from my shipyard 2 sec ago again ( already 9 maps like that ) asked in bug report section previously for other maps 0 answers. I'm really done this time. Uninstalled the game the hype is gone. Calling that a game release ? Kidding me ? worse launch ever for PoE. bye

Or maybe try just not making portals and leaving maps in areas where shit tons of dead mobs are on the ground. I have found that moving to an area that is cleaner on screen, away from piles of deads, is a good way to avoid the portal map crash issues.

This is based on my personal experience, but I did intentionally manage to recreate the bug by doing exactly that. Creating a portal and then using it while on top a pile of dead mobs. It crashed.

After that success, I rolled a fracture map again, cleared a bunch of mobs, and then proceeded to make a portal in a clean area, free of dead mobs on the screen. In this case, I did not have an issue and was able to reenter my map several times without incident.

I believe it has something to do with too many objects being present in immediate vicinity. I am however curious how hideout object clutter may influence this issue though.

Anyway, just a suggestion.
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Jul 30, 2015, 1:30:58 AM
PURE HYPE OF RNG GATED EVENTS!!! YEAH!!

Chris said:
From the release of 2.0.1 onwards, we will be officially changing the name of our game to
"Path of RNG". This change is to better reflect our design philosophy where we put out new contents that is usually gated behind layers and layers of RNG with miniscule drop rate to make players stay in the supposed "league" longer and to frustrate the average players more, encourage monopoly by the rich and lucky. In line with this philosophy, we are gating the new release of "Renegade Warbands" (chaos theme) behind more RNG where you will need to have 4 dots on the said area/map, which require certain amount of RNG, and get the roll of having a warband leader present in the area/map. Having these 2 conditions fulfilled will grant you a SMALL chance to spawn the new "Renegade Warbands", which will have a SMALL chance of spawning the "Renegade Leader" that has a SMALL chance of dropping the all new (meh) warbands of chaos unique!!

All players, happy farming for the new awesome (meh) warbands of chaos unique!!!
Yeah Warbands League!!

by Chris Wilson
GGG Employee

-(RANT END)-
Looking forward to it! And ahead of schedule too, awesome!
im waving my hands in the air how i even typed this sentence?!

hype
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Map Malachai inc?^^
"
tenjou00 wrote:

Chris said:
From the release of 2.0.1 onwards, we will be officially changing the name of our game to
"Path of RNG". This change is to better reflect our design philosophy where we put out new contents that is usually gated behind layers and layers of RNG with miniscule drop rate to make players stay in the supposed "league" longer and to frustrate the average players more, encourage monopoly by the rich and lucky. In line with this philosophy, we are gating the new release of "Renegade Warbands" (chaos theme) behind more RNG where you will need to have 4 dots on the said area/map, which require certain amount of RNG, and get the roll of having a warband leader present in the area/map. Having these 2 conditions fulfilled will grant you a SMALL chance to spawn the new "Renegade Warbands", which will have a SMALL chance of spawning the "Renegade Leader" that has a SMALL chance of dropping the all new (meh) warbands of chaos unique!!

All players, happy farming for the new awesome (meh) warbands of chaos unique!!!
Yeah Warbands League!!

by Chris Wilson
GGG Employee

-(RANT END)-

That much salt is unhealthy brah.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
vajura wrote:
Whats the point of new maps when map instances crash every 30 minutes

because not everyone crash...
"
tenjou00 wrote:

Chris said:

Yeah Warbands League!!

by Chris Wilson
GGG Employee

-(RANT END)-

sadly true :/
Phatasmagoria,eh?

I always knew PoE had some inspiration from that great horror classic!

That's amazing ☺
"
Marlexyz wrote:
You need luck to get a map with 4 DoTs.
You Need RNG to have a boss in that map.
To top that, now you need more RNG to spawn a chaos boss IF the area has already a faction boss.

That's three layers of RNG! Another content that most players wont ever get to see, just like more than half of the game.

Where is it stated that area has to have faction boss to spawn chaos one?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're adding new enemies to the Warbands league. These Chaos Renegades seek to exact vengeance on the factions they once belonged to, hunting down their leaders and killing any exiles who stand in their way. They can only spawn in map areas that can spawn leaders.

Imo u dont need faction boss, just 4 dots, so its as hard as getting "normal" faction boss.

Nice changes. Still waiting for new PC tho, its hard to play with less than 15fps (5 in boss fights) :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info