A Sneak Peek of the 2.0.1 Content Update!

Amazing is the word! All other gaming companies should learn from GGG (my other favorite game comes from Aventurine) :(.
Way to go!
Fidelis ad mortem!
In response to first image.

Please let this be 'summon skeleton magi' gem. Please, please let us have this.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Grinding Gear Games for me are equal to the former Blizzard North team.

I am astonished what they achieved with so little.

Ofcourse as soon as i get my salary ill buy the so much needed green flame totem skin and infernal armor skin.

Great but could the current content get fixed maybe? Because GGG has said literally nothing about phys damage, map drops, caster defences, etc.
This expansion just keeps getting better and better! :) Keep up the great work!
Let's hope we all get to see the maps if they are higher than 73 :p
"
unsane wrote:
What the, you released the challenge leagues, in an uncompletable state? Do you realize that's absurd?

I understand the reason (you posted a release date you wanted to stick to at any cost), but it's a horrible precedent.

How very "ethical" of GGG.
"Sing while you may!" -Edward Ka-Spel
Is a proper ending to the game going to be added (like when you defeated Dominus pre-2.0)? This won't matter much to all old players, but it looks rather confusing and amateurish for new players as it is right now.
GGG you're the best....
"
RocketRandom wrote:
I want a "Cast on Disconnect" Gem ! :D

THIS :-) +1

Next to the unpredictable disconnects, since v. 2.0 I'm being disconnected every day exactly at 24:00...sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info