[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

I make litle upgrade and i sloved problems with links.

Spoiler

My dps goes up to 40k (buffed) Hp 4k and armor around 3,5k (i know its still low).
Cnat find better sword maybe its to early.
Should i quality my offhend or it wont give anything ?

ps. Do lions roar flask will be good ? Its very cheap and should give dps and survival boost. I noticed that knockback is very usefull in dangerous situation also it helps with bosses.

I'm thinking next step will be rumi's flask.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Oct 6, 2015, 6:01:42 AM
I finaly buy sword hope its good one becouse it wasnt cheap.

Also i uptade my flasks.

My gear
Spoiler

What should i change now ?
Herald of Ash or Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark

not work
"
kvantor wrote:
Herald of Ash or Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark

not work

I assume you mean Herald of Ash + Curse on Hit + Ass Mark does not work?
THats 100% correct.

Read it as Herald of Ash FULLSTOP or HoI+CoH+Assassins Mark

You use Herald of Ash unlinked, in case that you use a Deaths Hand.

If you dont use a Deaths Hand you use Herald of Ice with CoH.

@sielma

Sword looks really nice! Great Crit Chance and that Crit Multi XD

First upgrade you need: Quality on your Granite Flask! And then roll it to Surgeon´s Granite of Iron Skin. That way you can have it up all the time!
I would also roll one Life Flask to Surgeons, its a really powerfull mod!

One Life Flask instant with anti Freeze, the other Surgeons with Anti Bleed.

I´d say next is upgrade some pieces for more Life and AR.

I never tested Lions Roar but i guess its a very nice damage boost.

Problem is that there are to many good Flasks for this build.

Taste of Hate, Rumis, Lions Roar, Atziris Promise are all great, but you still want 2x Life and a Surgeons Granite of Ironskin.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
nvm
Last edited by sielma on Oct 7, 2015, 1:17:33 PM
Hi,
really nice build (level 58 with it at the moment)
I just have one question : what do you think of a claw instead of a foil ? The life(and mana for some) gain on hit is a really powerful implicit, the 20/35% crit mult (from foil) doesn't seem that great.
"
Gloorf wrote:
Hi,
I just have one question : what do you think of a claw instead of a foil ? The life(and mana for some) gain on hit is a really powerful implicit, the 20/35% crit mult (from foil) doesn't seem that great.

I guess you never played a Crit Build then?

Crit Multi is the best thing ever for DPS.

Also we really don´t need the Mana on hit claw, the build can sustain just fine without it.

End then there are a lot more good sword nodes in the tree than claw nodes... i mean.. most claw nodes in the tree are really bad.

But if you like claws for some reason.. yea it can be done with claws.

But honestly i´d rather go for daggers then...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
"
Gloorf wrote:
Hi,

I guess you never played a Crit Build then?

Crit Multi is the best thing ever for DPS.

Also we really don´t need the Mana on hit claw, the build can sustain just fine without it.

End then there are a lot more good sword nodes in the tree than claw nodes... i mean.. most claw nodes in the tree are really bad.

But if you like claws for some reason.. yea it can be done with claws.

But honestly i´d rather go for daggers then...

I played crit build, and while crit multi is great, the 25/31 life on hit is HUGE.

Completely forgot about shitty claw nodes though, you have a point :)
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
any one find a way to counter this problem:
"
-no additional defense vs. high Elemental damage

I find Spell Casters quite a problem during mapping!!! whats the point of ahving a rly good phys defense if we die to the 1st boss spell caster we encounter?!

anyone has an idea on how to help against spell dmg?!

This wasn't answered as far as i know. I am wondering this myself. I am playing Southpas/Acro at the moment, but i am thinking about transitioning. But as long as Beyond mobs are active in OneMonth, I don't know if the Spell dodge Chance is more viable then IR. When Unique beyond bosses spawns, they normaly have a huge amount of spells, I can only kill them, because i dodge a lot of the spells. With IR i would get the whole amount of spell damage, right?

So is it good to wait the one month out? As long as i have to fight against Beyond bosses, i hesitate to switch. Do you guys have problems with Beyond bosses?

Last edited by niratschi on Oct 8, 2015, 9:42:41 AM
"
niratschi wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
any one find a way to counter this problem:
"
-no additional defense vs. high Elemental damage

I find Spell Casters quite a problem during mapping!!! whats the point of ahving a rly good phys defense if we die to the 1st boss spell caster we encounter?!

anyone has an idea on how to help against spell dmg?!

This wasn't answered as far as i know. I am wondering this myself. I am playing Southpas/Acro at the moment, but i am thinking about transitioning. But as long as Beyond mobs are active in OneMonth, I don't know if the Spell dodge Chance is more viable then IR. When Unique beyond bosses spawns, they normaly have a huge amount of spells, I can only kill them, because i dodge a lot of the spells. With IR i would get the whole amount of spell damage, right?

So is it good to wait the one month out? As long as i have to fight against Beyond bosses, i hesitate to switch. Do you guys have problems with Beyond bosses?

Atm i'm level 74, so i've only done leveling + map up to level 71, but i don't have much trouble with beyond bosses. It was a bit rough around level 60 (mainly because i was rushing super fast and was already in dried lake) because i had almost no physical mitigation. Once you have that, you only need to dodge spells (which are relatively easy since almost all of them are delayed like storm call) & degen ground effect, which is really easy with whirling blades.

So kite, kite & kite ; make sure you have your 8 reave stacks (by using vaal reave), the range you gain is so good (helps you a lot to kite)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info