[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

"
hotbeer420 wrote:
helped me out a lot, great guide!

Happy to hear that!

Its allways great to get to hear feedback on build guides!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Spoiler
Atm this is my char the only thing that really need to be upgraded is the main weapon to ahve better crit chance, really ncie build
Hi

I want test your bulid in 1m event. Have one question about lvling.
Should i use reave as soon as posible or lvl by useing different skill ?

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Hi!

I wonder if u can go for heatseeker? For increased crirical chance and multiplier.
"
sielma wrote:
Hi

I want test your bulid in 1m event. Have one question about lvling.
Should i use reave as soon as posible or lvl by useing different skill ?

I would not use Reave before you get Multistrike.
But you can use a lot of other attacks and just toy around with it to find the one you like the best without Multi Strike.

"
Juha92 wrote:
Hi!

I wonder if u can go for heatseeker? For increased crirical chance and multiplier.

Sure if you find a place to shave of 3 Points, or level higher then 90 go for it its a great node to take!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey, I'm having a lot of fun playing using this guide though I have a few questions. I'd be great if you could help me out. From your skills and links tab, there's obv way too many skills for the limited no. of sockets. I'm running the reave links, 2 CwDT links, whirling blades on other eq and I'm running curse on hit + assassin's mark + herald of ice on my main weapon, and so I can't run hatred, vaal reave and enduring cry :( what should I do???

Another question is what skills do you recommend using if I'm using carcass jack? Thanks!
Hi this bulid gives me lots of fun. I had little problems in merciles but after sepending some chaos its awsome.

My Gear

Spoiler

What should i change now ?
"
iTeehee wrote:
Hey, I'm having a lot of fun playing using this guide though I have a few questions. I'd be great if you could help me out. From your skills and links tab, there's obv way too many skills for the limited no. of sockets. I'm running the reave links, 2 CwDT links, whirling blades on other eq and I'm running curse on hit + assassin's mark + herald of ice on my main weapon, and so I can't run hatred, vaal reave and enduring cry :( what should I do???

Another question is what skills do you recommend using if I'm using carcass jack? Thanks!

Obviously you did not read it all, there are not way to many, if anything there is one link group to much.
This is because of Death´s Hand. When you use it you dont need the Herald of Ice Curse on Hit and can replace it with something else.

You can also see all the Gems like i used them in the Gear Section in the "My Gear" Spoiler.
Just replace the Links in the Death Hand with HoI-CoH-AssMark and put Leap Slam in the Place were HoA is if you don´t have a Death´s Hand.

@sielma

Biggest upgrade would be a Sword with higher base crit chance.

The base crit chance is very important so a sword with the same DPS but higher Crit Chance will be a big jump in damage.

The Helmet should be not hard to replace, higher life and maybe accuracy would be good.

At the moment it might be very hard in the one month, but in the long run you should look for a chest with higher Armour/Evasion to get higher armour.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@sielma

Biggest upgrade would be a Sword with higher base crit chance.

The base crit chance is very important so a sword with the same DPS but higher Crit Chance will be a big jump in damage.

The Helmet should be not hard to replace, higher life and maybe accuracy would be good.

At the moment it might be very hard in the one month, but in the long run you should look for a chest with higher Armour/Evasion to get higher armour.

Thx for answer.

Have one more question. Actualy my links are not best but i have idea how to change it.
I can move coh setup to wepon next vaal reave and harted to helment. In this way i have 2 slots free.
What will be best option. Maybe riposte + endurance charge on stun.

With armor i'm waitnig for tempest and wil try to found some cheap corrupted 6l :)

ps. Is atack speed important in wepon ? i found on poe.xyz 1h sword 225pdps 8,06 crit 1,3aps
Last edited by sielma on Oct 5, 2015, 7:53:26 AM
As a 2 Link Riposte + Endurance charge on stun is a good option!

Another option is just some attack with Powercharge on crit to enable you to keep charges up when fightning single enemies. Can use Spectral Throw, Lightning Strike or what ever you like and just use it once before your Powercharges run out.

Attackspeed isn´t really a big deal, fast weapons don´t lock you into place for a long time with multi strike, but you should have enough attack speed even with a slow weapon.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 6, 2015, 12:34:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info