Like to farm? Then dont level your char.

"
Zims911 wrote:
Hmmm.....I think they have ninja nerfed something, i done alot of testing before i made this post. It could just be RNG, but then i must be unlucky as hell for the past few days.

I did do some 77 and 78 maps, and drops looked fine (same old crapy rares, but at least there where rares). But when i do 75 or lower maps, i get nada. First i thought it was just bad luck, but then i asked around and other people experience the same, over and over again. (thats not rng? is it?)

I dont say i dont find anything, but i dont have to use any tp to go up and sell as i get every rare drop on a map in one go (sometimes only 2-3 rares). If im on higher level maps(77+) i have to tp at least 2-3 times to sell.

But i dont know, im just talking from experience and words from other.

I laugh so much to these kind of posts that we see for years in all arpgs. "They must have ninja nerfed sth, I've ran extensive tests, I did TWENTY RUNS and no uniques, NEEEEEERRRRF."

I dream of a world where new players will understand the rng meaning, and the fact that the very small data you've collected alone means absolutely nothing. You need to collect the data of thousands and thousands of runs before to jump to conclusions.

Personnally I have found a lot of good things these past few days, including one Hegemony's Era, they must have buffed tier 1 uniques!
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 29, 2015, 11:24:57 AM
"
Zims911 wrote:
Hmmm.....I think they have ninja nerfed something, i done alot of testing before i made this post. It could just be RNG, but then i must be unlucky as hell for the past few days.

I did do some 77 and 78 maps, and drops looked fine (same old crapy rares, but at least there where rares). But when i do 75 or lower maps, i get nada. First i thought it was just bad luck, but then i asked around and other people experience the same, over and over again. (thats not rng? is it?)

I dont say i dont find anything, but i dont have to use any tp to go up and sell as i get every rare drop on a map in one go (sometimes only 2-3 rares). If im on higher level maps(77+) i have to tp at least 2-3 times to sell.

Check your filter? Maybe its hiding some of them.
"
Grahf23 wrote:

I laugh so much to these kind of posts that we see for years in all arpgs. "They must have ninja nerfed sth, I've run extensive tests, I did TWENTY RUNS and no uniques, NEEEEEERRRRF."

Actually, Chris himself has admitted in podcasts that they do "ninja nerf" things.

Truth is, posts like these simply relay that people are not satisfied with the endgame, feel unrewarded by the current drop rates, etc.

Games gets boring when you enter the poorly designed endgame. But that's fine. Just stop playing. It's OK to let go and move on.
"
Grahf23 wrote:
"
Zims911 wrote:

I laugh so much to these kind of posts that we see for years in all arpgs. "They must have ninja nerfed sth, I've ran extensive tests, I did TWENTY RUNS and no uniques, NEEEEEERRRRF."

I dream of a world where new players will understand the rng meaning, and the fact that the very small data you've collected alone means absolutely nothing. You need to collect the data of thousands and thousands of runs before to jump to conclusions.

Personnally I have found a lot of good things these past few days, including one Hegemony's Era, they must have buffed tier 1 uniques!

Except Chris confirmed in the last state of the exile podcast that GGG DOES in fact, alter drop rates without notice.

edit: Here it is, starts at 42m46s
https://youtu.be/0e7OKbkXruk?t=42m46s

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Jul 29, 2015, 11:42:31 AM
Being a newb I just got a bit bummed out, my favorite place to farm The Dried Lake in act 4 is just level 67 lol.. but of course it would just be one level away.
Druga1757: So? You think they did alter drop rates of uniques in a bad way these last few days? Based on what?

Now let's all be paranoid and make a thread about ninja nerf every couple of days.

renderwurx: You're right on the fact that these posts show the fact that some players are not satisfied with the drop rates. Common rant we see here, I can understand it.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 29, 2015, 12:03:03 PM
"
Grahf23 wrote:
Druga1757: So? You think they did alter drop rates of uniques in a bad way these last few days? Based on what?

Now let's all be paranoid and make a thread about ninja nerf every couple of days.

renderwurx: You're right on the fact that these posts show the fact that some players are non satisfied with the drop rates. Common rant we see here, I can understand it.

My only point is that it's not always 'RNG is RNG', GGG does in fact change the rates.

"
Druga1757 wrote:
"
Grahf23 wrote:

renderwurx: You're right on the fact that these posts show the fact that some players are non satisfied with the drop rates. Common rant we see here, I can understand it.

My only point is that it's not always 'RNG is RNG', GGG does in fact change the rates.

But why? There needs to be an cause and effect, GGG can change drop rates anytime they want. But why would they? What possible game-play benefit would they arrive at changing it randomly for any reason.

Most major drop rate changes buff/nerfs are always announced in patch notes. If they need to do a massive change in drop rates I don't see why they need to hide it when they always announce massive changes in drop rates.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:
"
Grahf23 wrote:

But why? There needs to be an cause and effect, GGG can change drop rates anytime they want. But why would they? What possible game-play benefit would they arrive at changing it randomly for any reason.

Most major drop rate changes buff/nerfs are always announced in patch notes. If they need to do a massive change in drop rates I don't see why they need to hide it when they always announce massive changes in drop rates.

Dunno, ask Chris? All I know is, drop rates are NOT set in stone.

"
Zims911 wrote:

I would love to know your methods and results of the tests you've ran, I'm sure it'll make my day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info