Like to farm? Then dont level your char.

"
I think they have ninja nerfed something, i done alot of testing before i made this post.

I reckon the testing was as professional as your research for the op statement?

"
I will run 70-71 maps till level 82 (more precise by reaching lvl 82), then the exp-drop is unbearable.

That's the point. Going into higher maps to get a proper amount of xp. Yes, it still takes very long, but again, that's the point (not sure were you wanted to go with your statement, but this helps me to not stay completly off topic :P).
IGN: Scordalia_
Where to farm these days to gear up for maps? Still docks or someplace in act 4?

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 29, 2015, 5:30:52 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Where to farm these days to gear up for maps? Still docks or someplace in act 4?

Technically you farm the trade chat and trade 1chaos for a far superior item then it would take to find in docks compared to the time it takes to find around 1 chaos worth of currency.

If not then you do the same dock/piety/dom runs or Act 4 runs of bosses/Dried lake.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Zims911 wrote:
If you are like me and like to farm for items, dont level your character past lvl 70ish. When you are close to leveling, run straight into the closest pack let go of the keyboard and mouse.
Because if the level of the map is to far below your level you get exp nerf AND drop nerf. (not sure about the exact lvl diff

There are no drop penalties in maps. Drop penalties (which apply to currency and divination cards only) do not apply after level 68. (So any world area of level 68 or higher is treated as being level 68 for the purposes of penalties.)

REKT!!!!!

Enjoy those days of exp loss ;) !!!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
This thread made me cringe a bit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Technically you farm the trade chat and trade 1chaos for a far superior item then it would take to find in docks compared to the time it takes to find around 1 chaos worth of currency.

If not then you do the same dock/piety/dom runs or Act 4 runs of bosses/Dried lake.

I know how to trade but im playing self found this time. No point in getting good gear because maps dont drop to take advantage of it anymore. So I make artificial block wall.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 29, 2015, 7:01:16 AM
I think you are just unlucky, because i have lvl 91 char with 0% IIR or IIQ and have a lot of drop, any rare map drop a lot of stuff.
I farm before 2.0, I farm after and can tell you there is a lot more drop, up to 3 uniques for map.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I've been doing this unintentionally :^)
OMG I just realized I also do this unintentionally!

Ahahahaba, this map is ease... OMFG HOLY WRECKING BALLS MILEY CYRUS I GOT 1 SHOTTED!.

Why maps keep wrecking me? WHY MILEY WHY?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
sorry for double post, error.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 29, 2015, 11:19:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info