[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
Happy to hear that mate. I answered this a few pages back, but honestly it doesn't matter too much, but if any then go with the movement speed ascendancy node first! :)

Try to get some flat added physical damage onto your jewelry! :)

Thanks i will try to do that :)
Does anyone know how the unbreakable ascendancy point works if it doubles the armor total modified armor value or only the white numbers before %increases trying to figure out what i should put the second set of ascendancy points into for marauder and not sure what i should get
"
Upsign wrote:
Does anyone know how the unbreakable ascendancy point works if it doubles the armor total modified armor value or only the white numbers before %increases trying to figure out what i should put the second set of ascendancy points into for marauder and not sure what i should get

I am pretty sure that it is calculated after the % increases :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Upsign wrote:

I am pretty sure that it is calculated after the % increases :)

just finished merc lab and the armor value only increases based off the white numbers on the armor
I switched to this marauder build because I wanted something else then the groundslammer build I was using till level 56. ( although there is nothing wrong with groundslam. ) And so far I really enjoy this build.

But I still have a question. For the "The Juggernaut" would these Ascendancy choices fit the Juggernaut build ...

Unyielding -> Unflinching -> Unrelenting

Or would a different choice fit better for the Juggernaut build?
"
Fessels2903 wrote:
I switched to this marauder build because I wanted something else then the groundslammer build I was using till level 56. ( although there is nothing wrong with groundslam. ) And so far I really enjoy this build.

But I still have a question. For the "The Juggernaut" would these Ascendancy choices fit the Juggernaut build ...

Those would be fine! :)
"
"
Fessels2903 wrote:

Those would be fine! :)

Thank you. :)
Hello,

i am currently unable to farm higher tier maps, I mostly die instantly on them. I have too low life/armour, what can I improve to farm higher tier maps?
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hello,

i am currently unable to farm higher tier maps, I mostly die instantly on them. I have too low life/armour, what can I improve to farm higher tier maps?

Post your gear mate :)

this is my items but i have a questions for about my build i have a 45 k dps to cyclone i m following your build when i was starting so now i can't kill atziri and like hard map how ı can be defeat atziri and how ı can earn much money give me tactics sorry about my message my first play to this game i have a 5.104 hp for this game https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYRNME8kUIBRxFewX4Ro-GuQhVSb4JyAslCz7LlMwdzWSOQ48BUCgR35N404yUEdZ_l4TXz9gQWEhYhdjcGRSZU1lp2ebaGVo8moEaqVvO3Ttdqx343gNeHp5aHrve9R8uHzZggeElITZhO-FUodqiI-JcYoiivCXeZ_fogCmV6knqW6plK2Nrj6uUK9stfK5Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxq7KkM9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUelG6hjrCexc7w7vfPAf8kHz3fcy-Ov9MP5r_o8=?accountName=fenermert&characterName=akasenshi
Last edited by fenermert on Mar 26, 2016, 7:54:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info