[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
Could you do me the favor and confirm if the Juggernaut trees work? =)

Juggernaut trees works, but the Ascendancy Points not working
How can i see the Juggernaut ascendancy points?
First of all , thank you for making such a guide.

I would like to ask , whats your suggestion about unique gems ?
Last edited by Nielairiel on Mar 6, 2016, 6:18:33 AM
"
Frenesio wrote:
"
Could you do me the favor and confirm if the Juggernaut trees work? =)

Juggernaut trees works, but the Ascendancy Points not working

Not even in the "full skill-tree"?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Skill-trees and ascendancy classes should be fixed :)
I love this build, you've done an awesome job. I've reached lvl 82 on Talisman with the character and then Ascendancy started and you're right, it's even more powerful.

Question: so now we self-cast Blood Rage? why not link a CWDT gem there and make it a 5l? also what about a 6l chest piece, what other 2 skill gems do you recommend to the 4link setup/extra?

And I have a problem, one that is very weird and extremely annoying... so after I ascended, i think it was right about there... my cyclone skill suddenly stops when I take an certain amount of dmg and I have no idea why. In order to start the skill again I have to release the skill button and press it again. I'm certain there's something wrong because I've leveled up to 82 without the slightest problem so I'm sure this problem is smth that came out right after I've ascended. (100% sure I'm not stunned or debuffed in any other way when this happens.. it just stops mid-way without hitting any objects, only monsters)

Thank you and keep posting awesome guides!
Last edited by devilzgamer on Mar 6, 2016, 9:20:08 AM
"
devilzgamer wrote:
I love this build, you've done an awesome job. I've reached lvl 82 on Talisman with the character and then Ascendancy started and you're right, it's even more powerful.

Question: so now we self-cast Blood Rage? why not link a CWDT gem there and make it a 5l? also what about a 6l chest piece, what other 2 skill gems do you recommend to the 4link setup/extra?

And I have a problem, one that is very weird and extremely annoying... so after I ascended, i think it was right about there... my cyclone skill suddenly stops when I take an certain amount of dmg and I have no idea why. In order to start the skill again I have to release the skill button and press it again. I'm certain there's something wrong because I've leveled up to 82 without the slightest problem so I'm sure this problem is smth that came out right after I've ascended. (100% sure I'm not stunned or debuffed in any other way when this happens.. it just stops mid-way without hitting any objects, only monsters)

Thank you and keep posting awesome guides!

Glad you like it mate :)

The blood rage cast time was reduced, and is now much more convenient, so I don't think a CWDT + Bloodrage is necessary anymore. That said if you add a 5th link, then that could definitely work :)

As for the Cyclone stopping up, I have no idea!? This sounds like a bug or something. I'd suggest you report this to GGG. Sorry, I can't be of help here :)
Added "My Current Gear" to the OP. This should give you an indication of what to look for :)
Can't find the Ascendancy "skill tree" for either of the builds (I can see the skill tree, but not the juggernaut or champion "tree"). Am I missing something?
Last edited by AwYiss on Mar 6, 2016, 12:56:38 PM
Nice build , i am playing it right now.But i have 2 concerns

1. How do you sustain mana ? right now i have cyclone+added fire dmg+melee phys dmg+faster att. and its barely enough with hatred on
i use single mana flask , the regen from rallying cry also doesnt help , even tried with warlords mark and still cant manage it

2. in the video we see endurance charges + immortal call is in the build , but where is enduring cry , how do u get them ?

thank you
Last edited by diabloto on Mar 6, 2016, 4:43:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info