[2.0] Incinerator Scion - Uber Atziri Warbands

Last edited by Artificed on Aug 15, 2015, 4:54:19 PM
"
Artificed wrote:
Do you think this build would work in Marauder tree? I am farming Atziri atm as a RF Incinerator, and would like to respec to this, it would only take like 15 regrets.
If you think it would work what would you take in the tree to make up for the missed offense at scion start.

I could probably just get more offensive Jewels for the missed damage.

That looks like it can work for sure. You already have some fire damage in Arsonist. I tried to use RF on my incinerator but found it a bit too troublesome when I don't have as much fire resist as I'd like to run it, so I skipped it. Having more offensive Jewels should help you bump your damage, as you already have a bit more life in the tree.
IGN: GrinMageSinDagger
"
Gozdew wrote:
"
Artificed wrote:
Do you think this build would work in Marauder tree? I am farming Atziri atm as a RF Incinerator, and would like to respec to this, it would only take like 15 regrets.
If you think it would work what would you take in the tree to make up for the missed offense at scion start.

I could probably just get more offensive Jewels for the missed damage.

That looks like it can work for sure. You already have some fire damage in Arsonist. I tried to use RF on my incinerator but found it a bit too troublesome when I don't have as much fire resist as I'd like to run it, so I skipped it. Having more offensive Jewels should help you bump your damage, as you already have a bit more life in the tree.

Alright cool!
Great build.

My current items:

After I get Lightning coil, I will try Atziri.
ING: JohnyBe

Great Build, Atziri is a joke with it even with tabula lol, will try uber soon, but i don't feel that confident :D.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
1 more question; do you think culling strike or empower would be better than faster casting? As a 6th link I feel like the faster stacks and more cast per second from fc isn't really that great (hardly noticeable)... and I can't think of any other gems that's good for the 6th link besides life leech - though I want more damage
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
First, I want to thank the OP for this thread. It helped me quite a bit. Although I didn't follow the guide completely, I feel that I was faithful with my recreation of his character.

That said, I just attempted Uber Atziri for my first time ever, and I'm glad to report that I not only finished the map, but I also got these guys:

As far as my experience with the bosses goes, I didn't die to the Vaals, and I died one time on the trio fight, because I stopped to switch my gem and didn't have time to react to that physical raining attack that the girl does. I also died one time on Atziri herself, because I wanted to see if I could tank a flameblast. Spoiler: I could not.

Here is a screenshot taken directly after I finished the fight

Here is a screenshot of my no-bullshit stats and tooltip (just passive buffed in my hideout)

Note: Lightning resist is at 79% because my Purity of Lightning is only level 19
The Incinerate tooltip is with FP+SP, instead of the usual FP+LMP.

Here was my gear for the fight:

Spoiler

And here is my passive tree, if you were at all interested to see it + the incredibly shitty jewels that I'm using

I probably wouldn't have made it this far if I didn't come across this thread when I did, so thanks again. Peace
Last edited by sym on Sep 10, 2015, 2:02:38 AM
hi if i have 5 slot what should i drop?
Update skill tree please!
How we do in 2.1 ?

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info