[2.0] Incinerator Scion - Uber Atziri Warbands

"
"
zazey wrote:
Quick question about mana regen. So with 2 -8 mana cost to skills my incinerate will be at 5 mana per cast. I am casting ~11 casts per second which is 55 mana per second. our regen is similar at about 15 mana per sec, I can get this up to about 21 per second. How are you managing to not go OOM? I know warlords mark provides mana regen but you arent hard-casting it. With your CWDT it won't proc the curse very often so I am very confused how you are able to spam incinerate with no warlords mark. This provides me with a pretty big issue on Atziri.

Check the passive tree, we use reduced mana cost of skill nodes and also the 2x -8 mana rings. makes my lvl 21 incinerate cost 0 or 1 mana, depending on my build.

Yup Im an idiot.. i had the 2 -8s and was at 2 mana.. then i realised i missed a node/jewel socket
I just completed my first deathless run. Feels great! Added a 1 min video of that ending.

"
buttseckz wrote:
This thread deserves a lot more love. If not for the build itself, for the mad skills of the videos. Congratulations man. I'm gonna start myself a incinerator scion right away.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

"
zazey wrote:
Quick question about mana regen. So with 2 -8 mana cost to skills my incinerate will be at 5 mana per cast. I am casting ~11 casts per second which is 55 mana per second. our regen is similar at about 15 mana per sec, I can get this up to about 21 per second. How are you managing to not go OOM? I know warlords mark provides mana regen but you arent hard-casting it. With your CWDT it won't proc the curse very often so I am very confused how you are able to spam incinerate with no warlords mark. This provides me with a pretty big issue on Atziri.

In my video you might see me go out of mana at times, especially during the adds phase at Atziri. I have a 2 mana cost incinerate and a 82 mana pool. It just about works and I would not spend another passive node on reduced mana cost as of now.

I recently picked up the Versatility node instead of plain dex/int and got a jewel with stats so I could move one node to more damage.
IGN: GrinMageSinDagger
Added another video.

"
Gozdew wrote:
Latest full Uber Atziri run. Did some testing of knockback and of decoy totem. Atziri dodging improved. Description has time links for each part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3y0l3wj6cI

Hey there, i tried running your shield with incinerate, CwDT and TS. But i don't think that TS and incinerate are supported on CwDT. Was that oversight, or do you have a reason for having these 3 gems linked together?
"
vyintl wrote:
Hey there, i tried running your shield with incinerate, CwDT and TS. But i don't think that TS and incinerate are supported on CwDT. Was that oversight, or do you have a reason for having these 3 gems linked together?

The incinerate gem was just there to be leveled to max level. The CwDT and TS is what I really run there. Just make sure CwDT can support TS, e.g. I run level 1 CwDT (supports gems with required level 38 or lower) with level 7 TS (requires level 37).
"
Gozdew wrote:
"
vyintl wrote:

The incinerate gem was just there to be leveled to max level. The CwDT and TS is what I really run there. Just make sure CwDT can support TS, e.g. I run level 1 CwDT (supports gems with required level 38 or lower) with level 7 TS (requires level 37).

Ah thanks for the clarification, I was abit puzzled. Didn't really read the tooltips as well.

This build is a pretty solid one, good job.
Hello, I saw the skill tree get unwavering stance,

May I know why not taking iron reflexes also?

As there are EV base equipments in this build.

thank you in advance.
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Aug 1, 2015, 11:23:03 AM
Is there any way to run AA + PoL and Anger? Only get it to 101% reserved at lvl 3 Enlighten.
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
hkbutubaman wrote:

thank you in advance.

Curious about this as well.
"
hkbutubaman wrote:

thank you in advance.

It's probably a very good option. Atm I have 3150 armour and 2825 evasion, so that would help a alot. (With a granite/rumi flask running I'm at 9450 armour.) For me its just a matter of where I prefer to put my points. I've tried to get most of the last ones in damage to clear Uber a bit faster.

"
HaxzoR wrote:
Is there any way to run AA + PoL and Anger? Only get it to 101% reserved at lvl 3 Enlighten.

I would probably add AA if I can get a level 4 Enlighten. But without it you would need points in the tree or an Alpha's howl, but personally that's not something I want to use or spend points on. Both the damage reduction when casting incinerate (standing still) and the chill when whirling through enemies (or back from them) would be useful I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info