[2.0] Crit Ele Archer - No Windripper required - fast Clearspeed Atziri Viable

Nice guide man!
What causes your 50K unbuffed dps? Currently sitting at 28k tornado shot DPS with this gear. Are there any big dps increases that I am missing out on?

Gear
Last edited by Finnze14 on Oct 11, 2015, 9:37:02 PM
@Finnze14
hi i think some more lvls will push your dps, crit multi and atk speed is very strong.
also try to get a lvl 3 elighten to use anger instat of herald of thunder (or skip the reservation passives).
and maby some acc on your gear will help you to push the dps.
Thanks for the response. How much Hit chance do you have? Is 88% enough or should I focus on getting the accuracy as a priority. I'll try and upgrade the quiver based off your suggestions. I'll try to fix up my gear and get back to you.

Also I changed up the passive tree.
i have 93% hit chance. i would focus on acc, wed, critmulti and atk speed on the quiver. chrit chance is not that important.
Hey Hebuka,

Ive got an update on the gear.

Gear

Manage to hit 42k unbuffed dps with the gear and this skill tree - http://poeurl.com/zB8v5EH
Fully buffed dps is 74k and my accuracy is 92%. This leaves wondering how will I reach 50k unbuffed dps?

I know that my passive tree may look a little bit different from yours, however, if you have any input on what's left to upgrade I'd love to see it. Thanks!
Hello Friend,

First thanks for the guide. You did a great job.

Now for the questions.

I was wondering if this build is viable in hardcore mode. I should invest in more survival for the HC? I thought I'd invest some points in Phase Acrobatics, what do you think?

I'm still not sure about the cost vs. benefit of Vaal Pact. It makes much difference?

I also thought of using the spaces gloves to use a defensive combination with CwDT + Efeeble / Vaal Grace / Immortal Call. What do you suggest?

I would suggest you to enhance your guide with up tips for beginners and a progression from passive to over the acts, maybe add passive trees with 20, 40, 60 and 80 points. And also add the recommended potions and images of their stats.

Thank you for your attention and await your response.

Ps: sorry if there are errors in my post. My English is not very good =)
@banzaijf

ja if you want to play hc with this build you shoud pick up more life and maby phase acrobatics.

you need vaal pact as long as you have no Acuity.

the gemm combination in the gloves with herald of ice curse on hit and assasins mark is essential for your power charges

ja ill enhace my guide if i have the time and knwo how to progress into this build (i just respect a lvl 90 character for this build^^)

ty for your response and feel free to ask if you need any more informations
@Finnze14

nice gear!
maby you will get some more dps if you pick the crit multi note throatseeker.
also i have a lvl 21 wrath and a bit better rols on my windripper.
and im not sure how strong the corruption on my quiver is.

hey bro..!!! please put your 5 Flask use to run any maps if what kind of roll you got... heheh!!

" I have my own version for elemental + critical TS build bro using 2 kinds of 6links now... Weapon Elemental Dmg + GMP + TS + Blood Magic + life Leech + Increase Critical Chance or Faster Attack my lvl75 ranger now ( im not using added lightning dmg bcouz i have 2 rings/ammy/bow got lightning dmg mods ) :D not using Frenzy skill now... i have also my own version build for my second skill got TRAP Combo Skill--->> Trap + Mine & Trap + Physcal Projectile Dmg + Slower Projectile + Weapon Elemental Dmg + Puncture = GGG Dps now... :D :D and also some nods in your build not totally follow bro bcouz i will make my own version Elemental + Critical TS build in my own Passive Points to rich high Dps + my own Combo gems skill to bit your 123 Points in your tree... i hope bro want to mate in online soon if same level with you and i want to run both of you bro any kinds of higher Tier map.... :D :D "Started Played POE sence October 25,2015" WTFF poor newbie.... :D

--->> im using my own crafting unique roll for Harbinger Bow got 3 kinds for Adds fire/cold/lightning dmg + 38% critical chance + 10 attack speed + 50% critical implcte... but your legacy windripper bow got top 15/100% critical chance is awsome roll in the history... lol.. very nice bow you got that roll but my bow is only 88% critical chance but dont matter that critical bcouz i have alot of Adds for elemental dmg... its fair your bow and my bow...!!!

-->>see you in game bro..!!! Thumbs Up your Build you got now bro... 100% approve!!!Please post new Video to Run Ubber Atziri Map bro if you finish that map in your level... Godbless alwys bro...!!cyaa... (Y) (Y)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info