[2.0] Crit Ele Archer - No Windripper required - fast Clearspeed Atziri Viable

very nice flat ele dmg the build should work with this bow. more crichance and attack speed as suffix would be perfect.
let me know how your char works with that bow!
Picked this up for 2 chaos. Im waiting for some items to sell to afford a Windripper. Its a little slow but it seems usable for basically nothing

IGN: DabrixRN
OK heres my gear so far. Looking at my gear which would give more DPS?

1) swapping out current bow for Windripper, blowing all my currency and needing wellfare
2) swapping out current helm for Rat's Nest and keeping my current bow. But I would also have 3ex left over for stuff like q20 gems and sick 3 stat jewels

Spoiler

well damn was gonna do the math on Mantra of Flames Crimson Jewel but it seems charges are not buffs and neither are flask effects. Could have been an insane Jewel if all those were counted as buffs.

Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 20, 2015, 6:49:45 PM
if you have the windripper and rats nest you can skip the crit chance on your amulet for crit multi.
maby some more acc on your rings.
lvl and q on your gems will also push your dps.
OK been moving some gear around and this is where Im at. I guess the only thing left to upgrade is Windripper.

Spoiler

Since I succeeded in corrupting my Enlighten to level 3 I am picking up the Aura reduction nodes now so I can drop Herald of Lightning for Anger. Then will probably take the 3 Accuracy/Attack Speed nodes.

3512 life
20700 Split arrow no charges or Atziri Promise.
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 23, 2015, 12:00:18 PM
Hi i want to give this build a try but there is something i dont understand. Why do you have life when you are going with the Chaos innoculation node?
@thomasmgp
realy nice amulet and quiver! and ja i think windripper is a big upgrade (more aps and crit)
@schweinskatze
i dont use ci
ich hab kein ci geskillt, hab die links zu den trees nochmal überprüft ist alles richtig.
falls noch fragen hast einfach melden und viel spaß mit dem build!
this build can farm uber atziri?
not sure but i think the lifepool is a bit too low.
if you have experience with uber maybe it's possible.
"
Hekuba86 wrote:

@schweinskatze
i dont use ci
ich hab kein ci geskillt, hab die links zu den trees nochmal überprüft ist alles richtig.
falls noch fragen hast einfach melden und viel spaß mit dem build!

Danke, da haben sich meine noobaugen wohl vertan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info