[2.2] (Updated) Dkodr's HS/GS Stun Guide

Worth buy Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt Physical version? Its a good choice?
"
black768 wrote:

I have not used or tested it to be honest. It is a very good belt, but it lacks life and it requires flask effects to be active in order to benefit from the 25% reduced stun threshold reduction. If you have one drop from Atziri or can get one for a good price compared to a good rare belt with life, double resists and 14-15% red. stun thrshld. I would use it if I had problems with stunning mobs and bosses, it takes a little more micro managing to use it because of the flask mechanic. With a
it gives 6 seconds of effect from the belt. A scenario I also can think it would be usefull is in very high lvl maps versus very hard bosses that exactly needs that extra reduced stun threshold to be permastunned (only theoretical cause I haven,t tested my setup on bosses above lvl 80 maps)

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
black768 wrote:

I have not used or tested it to be honest. It is a very good belt, but it lacks life and it requires flask effects to be active in order to benefit from the 25% reduced stun threshold reduction. If you have one drop from Atziri or can get one for a good price compared to a good rare belt with life, double resists and 14-15% red. stun thrshld. I would use it if I had problems with stunning mobs and bosses, it takes a little more micro managing to use it because of the flask mechanic. With a
it gives 6 seconds of effect from the belt. A scenario I also can think it would be usefull is in very high lvl maps versus very hard bosses that exactly needs that extra reduced stun threshold to be permastunned (only theoretical cause I haven,t tested my setup on bosses above lvl 80 maps)

Thx Dkodr, i tested the belt and did not like the result, the loss of life and armor is not worth it and do not know why the 0.2% life leech did not work, only work leech q got in the ring, but regardless believe a rare belt is much better.

this is what I am currently using:

I have another question:
I'm currently using this helmet:

and I tried to use the Abyssus:

when testing I realized that the final damage increased slightly more than 3k dps with Abyssus (when i have +5 frenzy and Atzir's Promise) and also the armor (38% to 41% reduced dmg) but the damage increase does not pay.
I wonder if the Devoto's Devotion can be a helmet end game or if it would be better a rare?

Also I like to know if it's worth I try to buy a rare mace instead of using:

I really like this mace (besides having perfect rolls) think very worth the inc aoe, worth exchange for one that gives more dps?

Thx for help!
"
black768 wrote:

Thx Dkodr, i tested the belt and did not like the result, the loss of life and armor is not worth it and do not know why the 0.2% life leech did not work, only work leech q got in the ring, but regardless believe a rare belt is much better.

I have another question:

when testing I realized that the final damage increased slightly more than 3k dps with Abyssus (when i have +5 frenzy and Atzir's Promise) and also the armor (38% to 41% reduced dmg) but the damage increase does not pay.
I wonder if the Devoto's Devotion can be a helmet end game or if it would be better a rare?

I really like this mace (besides having perfect rolls) think very worth the inc aoe, worth exchange for one that gives more dps?

Thx for help!

Well for 1 thing, abyssus is best used with crit builds, since we can not crit with Resolute Tecniques its kinda pointless to use it, even though it gives alot of damage it has no life or res (has all attributes though). Devoto's has some good stats sure, its fine to use but will not beat a high armor rare helmet with life, resists and str/int. As for the Marohi its a great weapon until you can get hold of a 500+ pdps mace with good attack speed and reduced stun threshold. The most important thing is to use what u feel works best at the point u are at this moment, if devotos and abyssus is the best you got now then use it, at the same time look for an upgrade and save currency for the next investment that will take your build to the next level. It's always a balance between defense and offence, try to find the spot where you feel comfortable without dying and without taking forever to clear maps/zones.
Last edited by Dkodr on Aug 14, 2015, 6:27:38 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
black768 wrote:

I have another question:

Thx for help!

Well for 1 thing, abyssus is best used with crit builds, since we can not crit with Resolute Tecniques its kinda pointless to use it, even though it gives alot of damage it has no life or res (has all attributes though). Devoto's has some good stats sure, its fine to use but will not beat a high armor rare helmet with life, resists and str/int. As for the Marohi its a great weapon until you can get hold of a 500+ pdps mace with good attack speed and reduced stun threshold. The most important thing is to use what u feel works best at the point u are at this moment, if devotos and abyssus is the best you got now then use it, at the same time look for an upgrade and save currency for the next investment that will take your build to the next level. It's always a balance between defense and offence, try to find the spot where you feel comfortable without dying and without taking forever to clear maps/zones.

Thx alot for the answer and help!
Recorded a video of stunning Palace boss Dominus in the new lvl 81 map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dUKJAZI4Ok
Totems don't work with cwdt anymore! Stop using that decoy totem linked to cwdt!
"
zabulba wrote:
Totems don't work with cwdt anymore! Stop using that decoy totem linked to cwdt!
Couldn't you see I self casted the totem against Dom's 1st form?
Thinking on using Astramentis: 50 flat life, 20% melee phys dmg, 50 flat mana and the main thing - no need to take DEX or INT nodes and rolls on my gear (so its possible to pick up some dps or other useful mods). Is there any point to use it, guys?
Last edited by c0reman on Aug 19, 2015, 7:25:33 AM
"
c0reman wrote:
Thinking on using Astramentis: 50 flat life, 20% melee phys dmg, 50 flat mana and the main thing - no need to take DEX or INT nodes and rolls on my gear (so its possible to pick up some dps or other useful mods). Is there any point to use it, guys?

Best is if you can get int and dex on amulet, helmet, rings and gloves. But if that is hard then Astramentis works well I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info