Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2.0 Feels Like Beta

"
laycast wrote:
I can't be the only one who thinks this feels like a beta.

To be honest, at this point i feel original CB was more coherent and balanced in every way. Also the game lost it's original feeling completely over the years.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
XigTek wrote:
2.0 isn't perfect, but it's still fun. Then again, nothing is perfect, so that's par for the course.

It isn't perfect. But give it some time. I am confident it will turn into something magnificent.

Haste makes waste
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
XigTek wrote:
2.0 isn't perfect, but it's still fun. Then again, nothing is perfect, so that's par for the course.

It isn't perfect. But give it some time. I am confident it will turn into something magnificent.

Haste makes waste

Eh, my point was moreso that 2.0 is fine, and is great - it's fun. Expecting perfection in an online game, made up of millions of lines of code, is a bit silly.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
The thing is once you set a release date and do all your marketing for that date you can't really delay the release anymore. So yeah Chris might've realized one week before release that they need more time but he didn't really have a choice but to still ship it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
miljan wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

"Feel like Beta" is a complement.

No its not, it means the game is unbalanced, buggy, unfinished and similar but released as a finished one. The expansion was rushed and there is nothing good about it.

Well you just summarized POE since Closed Beta , for me that's the charm of this game .

You can find a way to break it (assuming the " always in beta / feels like beta " is true ), so stop posting on the forums and go find your own way

to break the game good luck and have fun :D
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Jul 28, 2015, 9:06:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info