2.0.0g Patch Notes

You guys should have made that alternate righteous fire effect an effect that's universal for all auras. I'd buy it, and you guys would probably sell so much more. Too bad though. I don't use righteous fire.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
Great! Would love to see more Divine spell skins.
sire of shards mandatory for revanent spectres now?
Please fix the PvP que bug :D
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
also that armor is horrible looking I don't like it at all
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Every single time there is a spectre to make summoners interesting they are overly nerfed. You know as a summoner what was interesting to me this expansion, new spectres. You know how many new spectres I can use? NONE. Why? Any new spectre gets overly nerfed. Do summoner have any interesting new uniques? No because they suck, all of them. There isnt even a good one vs a bad one. There isnt even any contrast. They all suck.

Yea I am emotionally raging, but hell I feel like I should. As a whole this expansion is freaking amazing. For summoners as a build this was a very lack luster time for summoners. Back to using the same dam old lack lustered summons. O BTW. JUST because you say its not for spectres doesnt take away the fact that it fucks summoners over.

*endrage*
IGN JimansNotSummoner
No bug fix for frost wall and projectiles?
CoC KB FW is still unplayable?
"
Please fix the PvP que bug :D
"
Jiman wrote:
Every single time there is a spectre to make summoners interesting they are overly nerfed. You know as a summoner what was interesting to me this expansion, new spectres. You know how many new spectres I can use? NONE. Why? Any new spectre gets overly nerfed. Do summoner have any interesting new uniques? No because they suck, all of them. There isnt even a good one vs a bad one. There isnt even any contrast. They all suck.

Yea I am emotionally raging, but hell I feel like I should. As a whole this expansion is freaking amazing. For summoners as a build this was a very lack luster time for summoners. Back to using the same dam old lack lustered summons. O BTW. JUST because you say its not for spectres doesnt take away the fact that it fucks summoners over.

*endrage*

They are still good I promise you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
WELL REEEEEP MY SUMMONER

;;;;;(((((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info