2.0.0g Patch Notes

I logged in just to say, video for peacock and peahen is epic.
<3 Free Tibet <3
GGG, Please fix the issue with map instances crashing. I lose several valuable maps every day when I leave the map to visit vendor and cannot reenter the map. The portal takes me directly to the login screen.

GGG, Please fix the crash that is occurring in the Atziri fight after her split form is killed. The client crashes during this fight at least half of the Apex runs that I do.

GGG, please fix the queue for PVP. If you play in a PVP game type, and then later you queue for that gametype but leave the queue, it will no longer let you join the queue for that game type again. You recieve a message about you have "withdrawn from this tournament."
"

They are still good I promise you.

LIES
Awesome
"
"

LIES

I'll test them dw =x / stream it
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

made me grin
"
"
"

LIES

I'll test them dw =x / stream it

YO BABIES R DEAD
pls let us disable spells from others
"
monsoonrider wrote:
"
These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

made me grin

I hated those damn revenants. Screw the summoners, white versions of these mobs will chunk anywhere from 20% to 40% of a light capped 4,5k life toon from offscreen.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Jul 23, 2015, 1:04:35 AM
It appears that GGG can come up with MTX's quite easily, how about a MTX that removes laggy spell particles? T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info