Dont try to link your kingsguards chests

Don't spend all your currency and then complain on forums. That is just asking for abuse.
Never use Vorici on a 6s if you are aiming to 5l it. The value-chance of a 6L ouweight the probability of not getting it with 150 fusings.
-
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
Never use Vorici on a 6s if you are aiming to 5l it. The value-chance of a 6L ouweight the probability of not getting it with 150 fusings.

That chance for a 6-L won't do you much good if you just spent every ounce of wealth you own breaking the links on your chest/weapon.

Safest route is to have Vorici + X fuses, and use the fuses until you're down to Vorici numbers, then just bite the bullet and master fuse it. That way you have a shot at the 6-link, but your build isn't broken if you fail.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
"
Zybeline2 wrote:

That chance for a 6-L won't do you much good if you just spent every ounce of wealth you own breaking the links on your chest/weapon.

Safest route is to have Vorici + X fuses, and use the fuses until you're down to Vorici numbers, then just bite the bullet and master fuse it. That way you have a shot at the 6-link, but your build isn't broken if you fail.

It is part of the risk/reward, but you are talking only about a population that would fail everything, which is only a few % of the overall sample. You can't construct an argumentation only on this few % of the population.

What you describe as the safest route is very inefficient. You overpay for a 5L while removing all chances for a 6L.

The only reason you would use vorici for a 5L is if your armor is 5s or if you only have 150 fusing and will not get more for the rest of the league.
-
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:
"
Zybeline2 wrote:

It is part of the risk/reward, but you are talking only about a population that would fail everything, which is only a few % of the overall sample. You can't construct an argumentation only on this few % of the population.

What you describe as the safest route is very inefficient. You overpay for a 5L while removing nearly all chances for a 6L.

The only reason you would use vorici for a 5L is if your armor is 5s or if you only have 150 fusing and will not get more for the rest of the league.
-
"
inMotion wrote:
They really should make you take a basic statistics exam when signing up for PoE.

my new sig prob
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
Updated my Post for all to enjoy :)

Has anyone else ever had this much trouble 5 Linking something????
general consensus is about 800-1200 fuse for a 6L. if you just want a 5L then do it through vorici imo. far less expensive in most cases.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Jul 22, 2015, 2:47:07 PM
"
bubblynuggets wrote:
Updated my Post for all to enjoy :)

Has anyone else ever had this much trouble 5 Linking something????

Lol! I don't even know if I would try to 5L with only 200 fuse, thats master territory. When I am about 400 deep I start to get frustrated. But it makes the 15 fuse 5L's so much sweeter.

40fuse. dunno what you smoke OP.
EXALTS>EXAMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info