Dont try to link your kingsguards chests

Edit: Up to 249 fusings :), nothing. GGG, you need to have a look at this chest, I think it's bugged >_>

I just want a 5L

Last edited by bubblynuggets on Jul 22, 2015, 7:42:45 PM
They really should make you take a basic statistics exam when signing up for PoE.
"
inMotion wrote:
They really should make you take a basic statistics exam when signing up for PoE.

Thank you for your well informed and enlightening response.
"
bubblynuggets wrote:
"
inMotion wrote:

What kind of "informing and enlightening" did you expect? Do you want an in-depth explanation how sometimes when tossing a coin 10 times you get all tails?
you're a moron tbh, you had the option to vorici an easy 5l

also spending a handful of fuse and complaining about not getting a 5l or 6l isn't really newsworthy
"
inMotion wrote:
"
bubblynuggets wrote:
"
inMotion wrote:

What kind of "informing and enlightening" did you expect? Do you want an in-depth explanation how sometimes when tossing a coin 10 times you get all tails?

No, it's exactly what I expected when I made this post. Most people I talk to on the forums aren't capable of having a sensible conerversation. Not saying you're one of them, but why even make a post saying what you said?

It just wasted your time, and added nothing to the topic at hand.
Well RNG is a bitch, what can u say. I was trying to upgrade my bow from Lion Eye's Glare for the past few days. So far I blew up 500+ Alt and haven't seen Cruel or Tyrannical once !!
"
Genibus wrote:
Eh, 5linking is way overpriced on voricii - plus, when you have a 6s there's a chance to 6l as well. This was just a basic statistical tail inconsequential in the mid-long run.

"
also spending a handful of fuse and complaining about not getting a 5l or 6l isn't really newsworthy
yep.

"

No, it's exactly what I expected when I made this post. Most people I talk to on the forums aren't capable of having a sensible conerversation. Not saying you're one of them, but why even make a post saying what you said?

It just wasted your time, and added nothing to the topic at hand.
I'm not sure what the topic at hand even is. Also questioning people's motivations to post is weird, especially considering your thread at hand.
Last edited by inMotion on Jul 21, 2015, 11:54:11 PM
"
Genibus wrote:

Thanks. And I didn't have 150 fusings at the time I was trying to 5 link it, I had around 80, but I found an exalt and spent it on fusings to try for the 5L.

Calling me a moron was completely unnecessary and made you like like a jerk. What would I know though, I'm a moron.
Rule of thumb is:

If you can't handle getting blown out by RNG and losing all your currency failing to get a decent link, use Vorici.

If you've got like 2x fusings over expected value and can afford to eat the lost value from bad RNG, do it yourself.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info