2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

"
Archey wrote:
Hi, did you level as SRS or did you level as something else then respec?

I just leveled as SRS because I was in a party and could get carried thru parts when SRS is slow (a3n-a3c). But you can level as SRS solo if youre patient, I've done that in the 2.0 beta.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Why Anger over Haste? Movement speed is key in my mind. You also said Multistrike is nice with anger, what would you suggest we use instead of multistrike if we want to go with Haste?

I tried testing my damage with your srs calculator, didnt see the damage calculator, was seeing NAME?? and such so I used another calculator and got this with these links. Also with Haste / Wrath

72 482 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Multistrike - Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Empower
69 945 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Multistrike - Spell Echo - Added Fire - SRS - Empower
76 650 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Empower
68 512 dps per skull with: Multistrike - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Empower
81 013 dps per skull with: Multistrike - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Added Fire

Im confused and dont know what to use. Im leveling 2 empowers to level 3, hopefully Ill get one Lv4.

I got a +3 staff 6L. I've been following your old guide cuz Im a retard and didnt see this guide xD. Theres so many skills in this guide, atm for atziri Im using W, R and T with vaal haste for her split phase, not sure where I can fit Flame Dash + all the curse on hit and stuff.
Last edited by iGently on Jul 25, 2015, 11:03:27 PM
"
iGently wrote:
Why Anger over Haste? Movement speed is key in my mind. You also said Multistrike is nice with anger, what would you suggest we use instead of multistrike if we want to go with Haste?

I tried testing my damage with your srs calculator, didnt see the damage calculator, was seeing NAME?? and such so I used another calculator and got this with these links. Also with Haste / Wrath

72 482 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Multistrike - Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Empower
69 945 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Multistrike - Spell Echo - Added Fire - SRS - Empower
76 650 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Empower
68 512 dps per skull with: Multistrike - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Empower
81 013 dps per skull with: Multistrike - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS - Added Fire

Im confused and dont know what to use. Im leveling 2 empowers to level 3, hopefully Ill get one Lv4.

I got a +3 staff 6L. I've been following your old guide cuz Im a retard and didnt see this guide xD. Theres so many skills in this guide, atm for atziri Im using W, R and T with vaal haste for her split phase, not sure where I can fit Flame Dash + all the curse on hit and stuff.

I'll be updating my post soon. Rest assured movement speed isn't an issue, because with
having vaal haste up almost all the time is really esay.

Other than that if you're getting errors in my calculator it's because you're not inputing the stuff correctly. The notes in the right column explain how to input everything. For example 10% would be input as 0.10 . Yes would be input as 1 and No would be input as 0. I think the calculator you're refering to is very new, and still has bugs. For example last time I checked it didn't account for 30% less added damage on SRS.

Hi Matrix,

can you pls post talent tree for witch version of this build?

Thy
Im mostly trying to do uber atziri, removing Haste for Anger makes me get hit by flameblasts. I am still new to Atziri so it might be why. I've been wondering how people use so many skills in their toolbar, I have 3 of them for vaal hastes only for the split phases. Should I be swapping them during the fight somewhere?

- This is currently my set up, not sure what I should remove or what not

Ill be refreshing the thread all day for more info ;)
I've been struggling with uber. I use a different pair of gloves to make sockets easier. I'm not sure if it's doable. After 6 failed attempts (5 at trio, 1 at atziri), I'm taking a break from uber to level gems, maybe get 93, and think about what else I can do at trio.

Right now the issue is that my VSS dies too soon at uber trio. So I don't have enough time to cast. Also A'alai 1shots me with her RoA attack, so it's too easy to make a mistake. Don't think I'll have a solution for ubers today.

It's definitely harder than it was in 1.3.

"
Panhouba wrote:
Hi Matrix,

can you pls post talent tree for witch version of this build?

Thy

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAO4D7gQHBLMI9BZvFy8YPBhWGGoc3B0UHb4i4iL0JKoksCj6Kk0s6S9vMtEzhzWSNuk6WDrhPydBh0VHRZ1H4krITLNNuU3jU1JVxlXWVytYB1ltWpFewF-YZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20Zbqpwu3gve8N85X0Yf8aApILHg9uFYIaziECIWoqvjxqPRpARkyeYrZrgm6GhL6IApDmmV6aspwiofarErJi18rc-uJO9J72CvorAVMBmwcXMvM8y0B_T-9i92RPfiuNq6QLr7uwY7Irv6_Af8kX31_no-tL-Cv6P_rM=

Hello Matrix I've been following your build and all is going well my only question is that I've noticed the gear in your OP doesn't match what I see in the Abyss video and Atziri video. I'm pretty sure its just your boots that are changing but if you could please show us your gear swaps and why you do them that would be great.

Just from watching the videos I'm guessing that your boots are the following.

Atziri video
GGGR
Vaal haste + Vaal haste + Desecrate + Inc Duration

Abyss Video
RRRG
CWDT + Immortal call + Inc duration? + Phase walk

Anyways thanks for all the work you have been putting in this build I really enjoy SRS and have been wanting to play it again for awhile.
Hey there, nice build you got here. What did you do w/ the bandits?
"
LoveTractor wrote:
Hello Matrix I've been following your build and all is going well my only question is that I've noticed the gear in your OP doesn't match what I see in the Abyss video and Atziri video. I'm pretty sure its just your boots that are changing but if you could please show us your gear swaps and why you do them that would be great.

Just from watching the videos I'm guessing that your boots are the following.

Atziri video
GGGR
Vaal haste + Vaal haste + Desecrate + Inc Duration

Abyss Video
RRRG
CWDT + Immortal call + Inc duration? + Phase walk

Anyways thanks for all the work you have been putting in this build I really enjoy SRS and have been wanting to play it again for awhile.

Well I haven't finalized the build yet since I haven't killed uber. I'm planning to update once I figure it out, or if I decide it's not possible for me and focus on the best map build possible. Suggestions are welcome for either case.

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Jul 27, 2015, 2:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info