How Warbands Works

I still don't understand how Warbands work in maps. Someone who understand cares to explain in so much detail as possible? In maybe two maps out of 40 it has spawn warbands, but then only one simple and lame group.

How do I know what maps to run to get higher tier Warbands? Or is it just RNG?

I hope someone can explain.
"
daaviid78 wrote:
I still don't understand how Warbands work in maps.

Yes, if we are supposed to try seek them in maps we still don't have any information on how to do it.

The OP doesn't clear much on the opaque system functioning...
when is the leader generated, upon creating the instance?
After reading all the replies and the OP, I still not have a clue about warbands in the maps. My maps dont have dots when i put them in machine, do the warbands dudes are related to my maps that i run ? I will get warbands by luck because some other dudes burnned x maps and when i put my maps i get "BINGO" and the other dudes just go and chill on the beach cause is nothing for them ?
Honestly I liked more exiles, they were in every map, u got loot. Every one was happy or sad, but in any case exile and loot was there.
I should probably care about this thread and the explanation. But I've seen one leader so far (I'm lvl 85), the fight took ages and the loot was crap. So I don't care at all, and same for my friends. We just don't care because it's not worth the time to hunt them because the leader is so rare.

So I just pretend it's standard league... *boring*
Last edited by GregorEisenh0rn on Jul 20, 2015, 11:54:43 AM
Is it just me or are warbands loot very unrewarding. I have battled warband big-dogs for like 15 mins only to get wisdom scrolls and a white item so many times. I have yet to see warbands drop look like a rare monster (and warbands are way harder to boot). Not sure if I'm just having bad luck. Though I really like the idea and the mechanic is really cool.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Since I've been playing Warbands (since release) I've found this to be the most dull standard temp league yet. I'll still keep playing Warbands for the fresh economy, but that's the only reason. Like everyone has been saying, their drops are simply not rewarding at all, and I don't really see this "team work" that was promised, they act just like any other pack I've ever come across.

I think to spice it up a bit, Warbands league should have been more like there are 2 (or more) WB parties in an instance fighting each other, and if you come across them then both parties turn their attention to you and attack in unison. But even that wouldn't be very exciting. I'm just not very thrilled with the challenge leagues this time around. But to be honest, the challenge leagues for a while now feel more like old ideas that have been tweaked and rehashed. Someone at GGG really needs to come up with something completely different and awesome for the next leagues.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
What might taking matters into their own hands mean?

It's a saying that means doing it themselves instead of having someone else do it. Implying soon the last 8 on the list will spawn.

On a side note, Chris I can't help but notice 8 isn't divisible by 3. Is this significant?

AKA - not finished.
warbands are boring
GGG always makes flop leagues after a huge content patch. Hopefully next league will be fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info