0.9.3i Patch Notes

Bugs are the part of the reason why I play TES games. In what other game can you get flying horses or giants that can launch you into space.

I find some of the other bugs kind of funny. I like putting a bucket over a NPC's head, then proceed to steal anything you want and they wont see you (I don't think this should be labeled as a bug, because who can see with a bucket on their head IRL).
"
Kendroxide wrote:
(I don't think this should be labeled as a bug, because who can see with a bucket on their head IRL).

True, but who lets someone put a bucket on their head and just stand there IRL? Maybe just having them do a hand animation to push the bucket off would be the best fix for that.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
stuff

PS3 version says hi. The game drops to around 1-2 FPS once you explore enough of the world. Plus there are still dozens of quest bugs, resistance doesn't work, dragons in general being really glitchy, ect. Path of Exile has more polish in it's beta state than Skyrim has 2 patches after release.
Keyblades!
************* Off-Topic **************

Not having bugs is nice. Seeing the bugs fixed is just as nice , if not nicer.

I could care less how buggy the game is. Just as long as they get off there lazy behinds and fix it.

============ On-Topic ***************
I like how this game is going. Such a small patch though :(

Need more crunch to my patches. Something I can sink my teeth into and play tug-of-war with.
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
40MB patch o_O

At least it's downloading at ~800kb/s, which is more than can be said for my Skyrim update (80kb/s).

Enjoy your broken Skyrim update.

It's pretty hard to enjoy it when the game is so buggy to begin with. I've lost track of the number of times my horse has teleported away as I jumped off, or the number of times it freezes for a few seconds.

i'd be happy if my game didn't crash every hour
"
Darkfyre wrote:
i'd be happy if my game didn't crash every hour

Damn, every hour? I had to restart the game three times (and my computer once) just trying to cross a bridge. Then I had to do the same thing again while trying to follow a road. Being virtually outside did not agree with me.

Oh, uh, on topic. Uhh...

0.9.4 should be fun.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info